Joe's collection (2 Viewers)

I agree! It’s a great figure. Your photos are great too

Thanks Zach! If you have a chance could you post a photo of your EW Saladin? I love that one and hope to find one eventually.

Joe

Here he is! It's one figure I think about all the time. I hope they pinned that horse's leg with something very strong!

Sultan%20Saladin%20w-%20Sword-Arsenyev-St.Petersburg%20Collection-EW5-X2.jpg

Absolutely gorgeous! I love it. Thank you Zach!!!:smile2::smile2:

Joe

I've always loved figures running on one foot, and this Arabic warrior by Nevskaya Miniatura is perhaps my favorite along with Arsenyev's ME28 knight.
Joe

great figure Joe...
is the sword inscribed?
is so...
that is some pretty exact and intricate detail!

great figure Joe...
is the sword inscribed?
is so...
that is some pretty exact and intricate detail!

Hi Mike,
Thanks! I'm glad you like it too. The sword is actually painted. I have no idea how they paint so small! I have a few figures with painted swords/axes, but this is probably the most intricate one.

Cheers,
Joe

I wanted to share a few random favorite Russian figures by Arsenyev Studios. I apologize for all the old images in this thread that are no longer viewable. Photo bucket is more or less trying to extort funds from me to continue using them for image hosting. I've done away with them and now use smug mug. I plan on redoing this thread soon, but for now here are a few photos. I hope you enjoy them! Joe

Here are a few shots of the battle of "The Berezina River Nov 1812" diorama I composed using figures from FL's Retreat From Russia range. It is a permanent diorama with everything fixed in place. Many of these same photos appear in the FL thread, but I wanted to put them here too. Thank you and enjoy, Joe

Agree with Zach, still looks amazing. Each time I see it, it reminds me of a scene in the film the Duelists.
Napoleon's retreat must of been one hell of a nightmare journey for the French and allied troops and no bowl of cherries for the Russians either. :salute::

Steve

Still looks amazing! 😀

Joe,
Amazing detail. You have some real treasures there.

Steve

Agree with Zach, still looks amazing. Each time I see it, it reminds me of a scene in the film the Duelists.
Napoleon's retreat must of been one hell of a nightmare journey for the French and allied troops and no bowl of cherries for the Russians either. :salute::

Steve

Thank you guys! It's great to hear that you enjoy the dio.:smile2: Your kind words are much appreciated! I'll be sure to post images of my next project upon completion.:salute::
Cheers,
Joe

Users who are viewing this thread

Back