Lah,lah,lah (2 Viewers)

richardschulze1944 - I collected my LAH civilians yesterday. They will go well with your diorama. I like the depth of your display.

Thank you chaps :D

There will be more at some stage. I'm after some of the new civilians myself. Which ones do you have at the moment?

None as of yet, Just got the JadgTiger coming Monday. After combat troops they will
come next. :salute::

Thank you chaps :D

There will be more at some stage. I'm after some of the new civilians myself. Which ones do you have at the moment?

I got one of each but have ordered an extra nurse and the middle sized Hitler Youth figures. They look great bunched together. I hope there will be more crowd figures in the future.

Impressive display. I'm envious :wink2:

Hello again

Just thought I'd put up a few more snaps of my current display. Hope you like them :tongue:

_1010616.jpg

_1010615.jpg

I like these parades

Attachments

• KCLAH2.JPG
    KCLAH2.JPG
    92.1 KB · Views: 218
  • KCLAH1.JPG
    KCLAH1.JPG
    95.7 KB · Views: 221
JPB - very nice display of massed figures. The Leibstandarte band is one of my favourite K&C sets. Thank you for posting. I can't hep myself -a non SS band for Berlin '38 would also be great if K&C are reading!

That is a "GREAT" looking display !!!! I take it you don't have kids running around the house ! :wink2:

JPB,

Very impressive collections you have there. I thought it was a King & Country dealer when I saw your pictures.

Trouble for me when looking at these displays is finding the happy medium of respect for your skills, awe at the display, and fear.... an I really mean that. They are incredible displays, but they are also very scary when you dwell on it. Esp. for those who's relatives were on the other side of the bayonets'.
-Sandor

Ur right Sandor u should be scared
scared that this part of History don't repeat itself
It is History my freind that nobody can deny
If u look around the world today it ain't too promissing ain't it?
LAH means LET'S NEVER FORGET that's what ur looking at.

JPB great display you must have fun standing up those flag bearers,i know when one goes he takes his mates with him.

Trouble for me when looking at these displays is finding the happy medium of respect for your skills, awe at the display, and fear.... an I really mean that. They are incredible displays, but they are also very scary when you dwell on it. Esp. for those who's relatives were on the other side of the bayonets'.
-Sandor

You are right. And it is more a We shall not forget Diorama

JPB...

Superb display looks very very good. These sets hold no fear for me and look forward to more pics and discussion from the collectors who like them
Mitch

I like these parades

Users who are viewing this thread

Back