Lose Weight, Live Longer! (1 Viewer)

6 days and counting at 202.5 . . . and I really wanted to be under 200 in time for the Chicago Show. I highly doubt I am going to lose 3 pounds in 6 days.:(

Louis,
A Hefty Bag, spit cup, and about 7 miles a day will do wonders:D
Actually, Take those three pounds and make it a goal to lose 'em in the next week. Do anything to get them off...Swimming, Biking, Walking, Running, even light weights with high reps. Just do it!! You know you can!
Mike

I'm still sitting at 216 and I think "doing anything" is probably my problem!:eek: I took down a couple of trees a couple of weeks ago and did a
lot of work in the heat. I went down 3lbs to quickly and have found myself
floating between 216-218 ever since.:eek:

I have had much more luck with the slow and steady .5 to 1lb a day that has gotten me here so far.:) I'm hoping to resume that pace again soon!:)

6 days and counting at 202.5 . . . and I really wanted to be under 200 in time for the Chicago Show. I highly doubt I am going to lose 3 pounds in 6 days.:(

Louis Water lots of water, also reduces your portions, when you finish diner you will say to yourself, I could eat 3 more plates, than you continue with WATER, WATER and more WATER.

I do bicycle a lot all year long even throughout the Canadian Winter. From May 4th until today I have more than 2 000 Km already, but if I don’t reduce my daily food portions all this exercise will just keep me in the same weight level no changes. Actually I am not in Diet; I just want to share something that I have been notice for the last 5 years. Doesn’t matter how hard you working out if you not discipline your food style nothing will changes.

Cheers

I check my weight on Saturday's. Today I was down to 209.5, from 212 the previous Saturday. 2 1/2 pounds is a good week for me! Prior to that I was losing mostly 1 pound or maybe 1 1/2.

I also have a new cholesterol reading. My present cholesterol is 232 down from 396 five weeks earlier. My triglycerides also dropped from 1118 to 375 and my good cholesterol went from 27 to 35.

I still have a little ways to go with my cholesterol but I am on the right track :)

Nice to see everyone doing so well! Keep up the good work!

I am still at 216.5 haven't gone walking in a couple of days with all the rain!

It looks like quite a few of you will be in "reduced" form at the Chicago

Show!:)

Louis don't feel to bad.....I hit 216 back on 8/28!:eek: Here it is 23 days

later and I'm up .5lbs. But no big deal after having lost 45.5lbs since May

I can live with a little stall.:D

I am at 224, I had a little help this week, caught the flu on Sunday and have not had much of a taste for food since then. Hopefully, I can keep it off when I am up to full strength. Feeling much better now almost fully recovered, must feel better by Wednesday.

Most of us will take the weight loss any way we can get it!:D

Having said that, I hope you are feeling better!:)

I am at 224, I had a little help this week, caught the flu on Sunday and have not had much of a taste for food since then. Hopefully, I can keep it off when I am up to full strength. Feeling much better now almost fully recovered, must feel better by Wednesday.

Sorry to hear about your flu, that's a heck of a tough way to lose weight. Hope you feel better.:)

Louis,
Now it's time to step it up a notch. Metamucil smoothies!!! I had a friend I worked Narc with...whenever we took the van out for surveillance, he'd down these all day. Ticked me off, that bucket in the back was supposed to be for emergencies, not making my life miserable!:(
Mike

Finally! 215.5! Wow, that was tough! Even after a lazy day of

football, and relaxing I busted 216!:)

Now if it would just stop raining!:eek:

Good work John and Louis,

I wanted to weigh in at 225 by the OTSN, now at 224, how many more pounds can I burn off walking the hallways?

Good work John and Louis,

I wanted to weigh in at 225 by the OTSN, now at 224, how many more pounds can I burn off walking the hallways?

..................................................................................................

Real question is what will your weight be with all those figures stuffed in your

pockets!:eek::D

Ah, true confessions time.

In the craziness of my work (and getting ready for Chicago), I've been stuck on the road all too often. The combination of fast food and church cookies is doing me in. Good thing the Chicago Show is coming...between schlepping all those boxes and having little time to eat, I usually lose quite a bit of weight over the weekend. Let the fun begin! The trailer is loaded today :D

I lost 1/2 pound at the Chicago Show!!! 201.5, 6.5 lbs to go. I usually gain at least 5 lbs when I go to Chicago, but I was really good, didn't cheat at all.

I'm sitting at 215.5! With a trip to NJ on the horizon and all the running I will

do with the grandaughter, I'm sure I'll soon be heading down again!:D

2 years old and she loves the beach like her Grandad!:D

Attachments

• Little Miss Cutie-.jpg
    Little Miss Cutie-.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 91

Users who are viewing this thread

Back