New Forum Look (1 Viewer)

Thank you for your input but it is almost identical to the other site except for the sidebar. If you have any suggestions that would be more helpful.

Sorry, this is leading nowhere. 4th post same subject. As for your recent reply you could have pointed out that the number of views will NOT show when using a cell phone. When using the PC only rounded up Numbers such as 13K are given. WHO wants that?
I am out .

Sorry, this is leading nowhere. 4th post same subject. As for your recent reply you could have pointed out that the number of views will NOT show when using a cell phone. When using the PC only rounded up Numbers such as 13K are given. WHO wants that?
I am out .
I managed to change the view so it is exact now but I cannot get that to display on mobile because there isn't room.

I find it so much easier to attach pictures with the new system by just using "copy and paste", great improvement, thank you

All the best

Martyn
Thanks!

I really believe that over time, you will all see how much better this new system is. It is the latest and greatest available. You will all keep finding little features that make life easier.

Thanks for the positivity.

I am out .

Detailed Thread views are now visible in mobile too.

Did anyone install as an app on the iPhone? All you do is click the little arrow in the address bar and then click Add to Homescreen. This will basically save the site as an app on your iPhone.

Can't see posted pictures. Some I can some I can't. For example Andy's K&C July releases. I see the video but all the other pictures for individual sets on the July thread are links that I have to download.

Did anyone install as an app on the iPhone? All you do is click the little arrow in the address bar and then click Add to Homescreen. This will basically save the site as an app on your iPhone.
No, that, I have not done. But I'm an outlier among today's users-I don't do very much on my phone (Samsung Galazy A10e), except communicate and stream podcasts. The screen is just too small for my taste; I prefer a laptop or desktop monitor. It's what I came up on, nearly 30 years ago now, and what I'm most used to.

Prost!
Brad

No apps. No iPhone. I think it's the luddite in me. But the new Forum has several benefits. Hope some old Forum things show up in updates.
Anyway, Thanks so much Julie. You are a champion of our Hobby.
Pat & Paddy
By the way, another cool thing you can do on this new system is tag other members! @Julie

Users who are viewing this thread

Back