New Release: 88mm Flak 37 (1 Viewer)

The Collectors Showcase

Staff Sergeant
New Release: 88mm Flak 37

TCS presents our most comprehensive 88 issue ever! Our Flak 37 comes with a ton of features and additions, check it out:

--The gun traverses and elevates on a custom gear set.

--The gun shield comes on and off creating different display possibilities.

--The gunners seat folds up just as the original followed by the two base legs.

--The gun mounts perfectly on the dual Carriages just like the original specifications.

--Spent ammo cartridges are included as well as two wicker ammo baskets.

Paint is, as usual, connoisseur style with paint chips, dry-brush, dirt and washes. Our figures, well they speak for themselves. They incorporate our new mini-cloth design process that brings poses and sculpts to the most realistic level yet.

The gun with two starter figures is just $165.00. There is a three figure booster set available as well as gun Carriages also available separately. This component pricing keeps collecting fun and is intended to work within our philosophy that the collector should be able to pick and choose pieces as he likes: fitting sets into any particular budget.

In addition to the gun, TCS has created a prime mover second to none. Our SdkFz7 is full of features and priced with the collector in mind. We’ll elaborate on the SdkFz7 next week as we begin this massive German artillery roll-out. And you guessed right: this baby will come in a host of color schemes to fit in best with your diorama.

Let TCS be your choice for the most creative diorama elements available. Bring history to life with our exclusive products.

The 88 with Prime Mover in all its variants will ship in just 6 weeks. Get those pre-orders in with your favorite dealers or us when our site is updated.

Don’t miss a beat make sure your getting your mini-mag in the mail, register at : www.thecollectorsshowcase.com

Tally Hooo!!!

Best regards,
Brian
881.jpg

882.jpg

883.jpg

884.jpg

HOW DO YOU DO IT???:eek:
$165 for the gun and two figures!!!
Sign me up!:D

Again a superb release and what must be a must have in any WWII collectors collection. A stunning release. just had a better look and the officer pose and telescope/bino's is one of the best figures I have seen in a long time.
Mitch

Last edited:
I only asked for CS prime mover this week & I'm getting one :D Well done Brain

tantalising pics of the prime mover. do like the cover for it. Will the troops come as a booster set if you want to fill the prime mover???
Mitch

Darn it, Quit making such great models. Just Kidding!!, I am Ordering everything, I can not wait to get my hands on all of these.

...and I was outdone that I never bought the K&C version. Good that I didn't. This is awesome! Jürgen

Brian, this is just awesome! I really don't need to spend any more money right now, but you know what? It doesn't matter. This is an absolute brilliant looking set and as must have as it gets - well, right behind the King Tiger I already pre-ordered of course. Your stuff gets better with each release!

Wow, wow, wow WOW !!! Great looking item, great value. Based on what was posted, looks like a 'winter version' be coming out as well (?)
mike

WOW WOW WOW.....Good things come to those who wait. I passed on the K&C set because the gun is not looking as good when compare to my FOV 88mm set. But this one is a MUST BUY for me. Congratulation Brian for a fantastic release and at an unbelieveable price.

What a great looking set! Will be adding this to the ever growing collection.

I'm in! Glad I passed on the other offerings of same piece. :D This is a terrific looking set.

BRIAN.....
Thankyou for great 88 and accessories. Looking forward to the
complete set. Will order through my dealer. I hope to get a grey one..

Thank you Brian!!!!!!!!!!:D Fantastic work-can't wait to see the winter variant. I'm sooooo glad I waited a spell while mulling over other 88's on the market. While all of them are excellent, I will be going w/ yours. In fact, while sitting on the fence considering two others, you've made my decision much easier.;)

Looking forward to more pics/info regarding the prime mover(s) too. Thanks for keeping it fun.:) See you at the Westcoaster.

Joe

Users who are viewing this thread

Back