Public Service Announcement (1 Viewer)

On Ebay now.......

ATTACK ON LA HAYE SAINTE

http://cgi.ebay.com/Trophy-Limited-...796761264?pt=Toy_Soldiers&hash=item33688334b0

KGrHqZjoE3NQh3hCzBN8Bt8ukvg_12.jpg

Cheers

Martyn:)

Here are a couple of extra pictures from the auction

KGrHqIOKigE3BpjPOeBN8BwddRBg_12.jpg

KGrHqYOKokE3E1VEpMBN8BuPhdo_12.jpg

Cheers

Sold for

$2,125.99

(£1,310.08)

Cheers

Sold for

$2,125.99

(£1,310.08)

Cheers

Martyn,
When I sold that Boxer collection earlier this year on behalf of a friend, I also sold his Le Heye set that was all original even including outer packaging and 2 Trophy of Texas Add ons - final value for all the sets - about $2900. So, that price seems to be in the wheelhouse. I actually set it up when I had it and it was pretty cool.

Tom

Martyn,
When I sold that Boxer collection earlier this year on behalf of a friend, I also sold his Le Heye set that was all original even including outer packaging and 2 Trophy of Texas Add ons - final value for all the sets - about $2900. So, that price seems to be in the wheelhouse. I actually set it up when I had it and it was pretty cool.

Tom

Seems to be the going rate Tom:salute::

Cheers

There are a number of Sudan Camel Corp sets on the bay at the moment. Still quite a few days to go and already the bids are getting a bit silly.

In the past few months, it seems that the action for camels is always hot and heavy and that they ultimately go for high sums of money.

In the past few months, it seems that the action for camels is always hot and heavy and that they ultimately go for high sums of money.

Agree, although these are out of sight! I wish I had a whole herd!!!!!

TD

I think these are expensive because Clive cornered the market several years ago ^&grin

Thanks Alex. I wasn't planning to bid on it but what is it missing and have you told the seller?

Wow... Trophys went very low at eBay today...two ACW sets for $60! and almost the same for two Crimea sets ^&grin it's summer time or what?
Al

Thanks Alex. I wasn't planning to bid on it but what is it missing and have you told the seller?

Hi Brad

It is missing two seated soldiers and the seated Indian Oxen handler, also the mealie bag he is seated on

Cheers

Wow... Trophys went very low at eBay today...two ACW sets for $60! and almost the same for two Crimea sets ^&grin it's summer time or what?
Al

Asleep at the switch or maybe getting ready for a big deal :wink2:

They made 7 or 8 sets of pathans and such for the northwest frontier, i am sure martyn can conjur up some pictures for us. There are kneeling firing figs, charging with rifles or swords, wounded, chieftens, and even a mounted chief

did Trophy make any Afghans for Brits to fight or was it only Zulu and Sudan

They made 7 or 8 sets of pathans and such for the northwest frontier, i am sure martyn can conjur up some pictures for us. There are kneeling firing figs, charging with rifles or swords, wounded, chieftens, and even a mounted chief

The NWF series is a great one to collect

Here are some pages from old Trophy catalogues

a3.jpg

a2.jpg

a4.jpg

a1.jpg

These figures are for sale on Ebay now

afghans1.jpg

Here is a picture of one of my TD8 – THE LOOKOUT sets (the official set did not include the woman)

TD8Aminuswoman.jpg

This is my modest shelf display

NWFSHELF.jpg

Hope some of this info helps

Cheers

Have been watching a few auctions recently and I see SUdan Camel Corp figures of whatever regiment are demanding a premium as ar Waterloo Scots Guards and Dutch Lancers. No signs of any let up in the demand for Trophy.
I am glad I got most of my sets when I did.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back