Recent purchases from Russian Manufacturers (1 Viewer)

ya beat me too it! I just got him in the mail yesterday! I absolutely love this figure - so well done!
(Charlemagne and Hadrian were in the same package!)

ya beat me too it! I just got him in the mail yesterday! I absolutely love this figure - so well done!
(Charlemagne and Hadrian were in the same package!)

I have all of these on the get list along with Wallace! Of course a few emperors, some mounted emperors.................................ya, the list is still long and costly, but I do like them!
Tom

I have all of these on the get list along with Wallace! Of course a few emperors, some mounted emperors.................................ya, the list is still long and costly, but I do like them!
Tom

LePuy might be my new favorite - you will not be disappointed Tom!

Aeroart has made several figures depicting the various leaders of the First Crusade and they've just released the latest addition to the group- Papal Legate Adhemar Le Puy. This figures has a lot of character, and I'm really enjoying it. I hope someday Aeroart produces Godfrey of Bouillon w/ standard. That would complete the group and would really be the icing on the cake for me!
Joe

Nice buy
About Godefroid de Bouillon, it's the first crusade, so they went with their normal attires and coat of arms but wearing an added cross in tissue on the chest or the shoulder, in this case green because he is a Belgian ( red was for french, white for english )

Best

Sorry these pictures are such garbage - just used the iphone at work...

I don't really know what the guy with the dog is. I'm assuming some sort of Napoleonic British Officer (if you know, let me know). I got it from "MTS Collection" in Russia but don't know where the casting is from, etc either

The other one is from EK castings, painted by "The MTS Collection" in Russia. It is Grand Master of Attillery, Europe 14th Century

Grand%20Master%20of%20Artillery-Europe-14th%20Century-MTS%20CollectionEK%20Casting-M248-XL.jpg

Brithish%20Officer%20with%20Bulldog-XL.jpg

Aeroart has made several figures depicting the various leaders of the First Crusade and they've just released the latest addition to the group- Papal Legate Adhemar Le Puy. This figures has a lot of character, and I'm really enjoying it. I hope someday Aeroart produces Godfrey of Bouillon w/ standard. That would complete the group and would really be the icing on the cake for me!
Joe

Nice buy
About Godefroid de Bouillon, it's the first crusade, so they went with their normal attires and coat of arms but wearing an added cross in tissue on the chest or the shoulder, in this case green because he is a Belgian ( red was for french, white for english )

Best

Thank you Mirof. I very much enjoy the rich history surrounding the First Crusade. I forgot that the added fabric crosses that most soldiers wore were of different colors signifying their homelands. I really hope Aeroart makes Godfrey someday soon. I think maybe they are saving the best for last.

Joe

Hello Zach,
Can through some light on the model of the British Officer with the Bulldog.
It was produced by www.minisoldat.by.ru --> Vladimir Danilov and Viktor Antonov. In it's original form depicted and officer of the 36th regiment of foot, 1809. In your photograph this may be the uniform represented, as the 36th had green facings, though if I recall correctly they were a bit lighter than depicted. The officers scarlet coat does look a bit on the pink side. The model does however catch the similar features of the man and dog.
I bought a casting of this model, some years back from ANT MINIATURES, who still exist, being owned by the Viktor Anotov, though this particular model is not shown anymore in their catalogue
Hope this helps.
Douglas , aka Blackbob

Hello all!

I finally found a program which downsize my pictures easy, so I will share pictures of some of my figures.

Starting now, this is from Amber Studio

!IMG_1847.JPG

IMG_1848.JPG

IMG_1850.JPG

IMG_1849.JPG

IMG_1851.JPG

Here is another one from Aeroart.

I saw a reply here earlier stating that Custer was one of the ugliest figures made by Aeroart.

There are however two Custer on horse by Aeroart, and I quite agree that one of them is purely made.

This one, however, I think is one of the nicest Civil War figures I have seen.

IMG_1852.JPG

Best wishes Mattis

I saw a reply here earlier stating that Custer was one of the ugliest figures made by Aeroart.

There are however two Custer on horse by Aeroart, and I quite agree that one of them is purely made.

View attachment 210523

Best wishes Mattis

Great acquisition Mattis, congrats! Yes, I saw that post as well stating Custer was poor, but the poster seemed to have forgotten there were two versions
of Custer w/ the newer one being far superior and much harder to get. I also agree that the newer Custer is one of the best Civil War figure from Russia on par w/ what they produce today.

Joe

Here are 3 more from Aeroart.

These Arabs on Camels I don't see to often on eBay.

IMG_1853.JPG

IMG_1854.JPG

IMG_1855.JPG

Best wishes Mattis

Last for today!

Two Berdan Sharpshooters from Aeroart.

IMG_1858.JPG

IMG_1859.JPG

IMG_1860.JPG

And finally Rober E. Lee with glasses, also by Aeroart

IMG_1861.JPG

Mattis

View attachment 210523

Best wishes Mattis

I was the one who had the other Custer but I thought it was you who said that Custer was an ugly figure, although I like it nonetheless. However, yours is definitely the superior of the two.

If the figure had been made I would have purchased him. Same for Pasternak. No such luck.

Hello all!

I finally found a program which downsize my pictures easy, so I will share pictures of some of my figures.

Starting now, this is from Amber Studio!

That knight is a work of art.

Thank you for posting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back