Stalingrad 1942-43 (2 Viewers)

A 15 cm sFH 18 engages targets on the far side of the Volga.

2011_8_14_DSC_0233_small.jpg

2011_8_14_DSC_0235_small.jpg

Again my friend WHAT A SHOT, very clean, even too clean..:tongue:. Excellent Frank as always..

Regards

Great work. Post them again in black and white (most programs can do that for you) and I would believe that was an actual photo from the war.

frank that is amazing i love it.you have a great deal of talent.mike b.

Another classic photo and thanks for sharing it with us.{bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}}

Your latest offering Frank is FREAKING AWESOME! It is so very life like, absolutely incredible . . . .
:smile2: Mike

Thanks guys. much appreciated. This scene could really do with more supplies in frame (i.e. shells ready to be fired)

Great work. Post them again in black and white (most programs can do that for you) and I would believe that was an actual photo from the war.

I actually had B&W versions but decided to go with the color versions in this case.

2011_8_14_DSC_0233_bw_small.jpg

2011_8_14_DSC_0235_bw_small.jpg

JUST LOOKED AT YOUR SHOTS AGAIN AWESOME--YOU HAVE A REAL TALENT FRANK.THANKS FOR LETTING ALL OF US VIEW IT.MIKE B.^&grin^&grin

Frank...

Superb shot as always. A little unsure about these figures personally
Mitch

Frank...

Superb shot as always. A little unsure about these figures personally
Mitch

Can't think of another brand that consistently holds up so well with this kind of close photography. FL is at one end of the spectrum, K&C at the other (shelf appeal viewed from a distance), and CS, Figarti & TGM are in the middle. CS sculpting is second to none, and I suspect their GI tank crew could photo this well, but of course nobody paid attention because they aren't German {sm4}; and their Germans have the Nazi superhero theme running right now so they look like they would be better on a propaganda poster than a realism photo shoot. I think there are certain CS, Figarti & TGM figs that could photo this well.

It's funny how long I've been searching online for a decent background picture of a sunflower field. I finally found one yesterday. They were/are a common site in the area of operations of Army Group South.

2011_10_8_DSC_0383a_small.jpg

Absolutely outstanding Frank . . . . I really like the dust plume around the wheels . . . .
:) Mike

This thread just continues to roll along , cool shot . Regards Gebhard

Users who are viewing this thread

Back