The American Civil War Diaries (1 Viewer)

Bob,

The tree in the last photo, is that one of your creations or a bought one?

Simon

Bob: Welcome back. Masterful composition and authentic execution. No one does it better.

It's nice to see you at play again an feeling better. Once again my friend you've brought your figures to life in the telling of a story from your Civil War Diaries and looking forward to seeing it continued..............Joe aka The Lt.

What a spectacular return :salute::
Very glad to see you back, Reb, and to watch another great episode of the "Civil War Diaries".
Wonderful work.
Konrad

It so nice to have you back in full form with your awesome dio's!!!! Please do more!

Mark

Bob,

The tree in the last photo, is that one of your creations or a bought one?

Simon

Guys

Many thanks for all your greetings and comments-as always very much appreciated.

Simon
No the tree is not one of mine-it's from John (JGM) medium birch-I purchased three of them the last time I saw you at the London show. Recommended- as they always photograph well either as a backdrop or front and centre of a dio.

Hope to see you at the June show

Bob

Simon
No the tree is not one of mine-it's from John (JGM) medium birch-I purchased three of them the last time I saw you at the London show. Recommended- as they always photograph well either as a backdrop or front and centre of a dio.

Hope to see you at the June show

Bob

Nicely. They don't come cheap, but they are very impressive. Look forward to discussing famous US WWII tanks with you in June. :wink2:

Simon

Reb it is so nice to have you back. Your thread is my favorite!

Always a pleasure to read and view your wonderful posts!

What a wonderful pleasure to have another of your masterful chapters Bob.^&cool^&grin^&grin You know how much I enjoy them and I have been suffering Reb Withdrawal for several months.{eek3} I can see already that this one will offer stiff competition to your most excellent earlier works. The shad bake indeed; now I expect that did wonders for George's reputation?:eek: As always I can only humbly request the next chapters.

Good morning Bob. Just found the latest installment to your wonderful thread, and as always just magnificant! I have been in South Carolina golfing and just happened to be there for the anniversary of the Confederate shelling of Fort Sumpter. Didn't golf all too well but to be in the deep south, especially South Carolina, for the 150th anniversary of the start of the ACW was great. No sooner got home and my wife and I hit the road to go visit with our daughter's family over Easter. Won't be home until sometime tomorrow. So very glad to see you back . . . .
:smile2: Mike

O yeah! Looking at the Civil War Diaries on the big screen. Life is good!

rebonbigscreen.jpg

O yeah! Looking at the Civil War Diaries on the big screen. Life is good!

rebonbigscreen.jpg

Hell's Teeth Joe is that a Cinemascope size monitor you've got there?

Sure hope my paint job stands up to that close up scrutiny {eek3}

Bob

Bob, good stuff as always, great to see you posting again.^&grin

Thanks Kevin always appreciate an expert dio man's comments-Sure hope we can catch up with each other at the London show in June and chew the cud a while

You never know you Rob and Simon just might persuade me to purchase one of those tanks you all keep going on about :smile2:

Bob

Thanks Kevin always appreciate an expert dio man's comments-Sure hope we can catch up with each other at the London show in June and chew the cud a while

You never know you Rob and Simon just might persuade me to purchase one of those tanks you all keep going on about :smile2:

Bob

Sherman, Lee, Grant, Chaffee, Jackson, Stuart. The namesakes are all there for the taking....... you know you want to. :wink2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back