The Glory of Rome (1 Viewer)

Noah,

There are four gone now???{eek3} I must have missed one! I hope it's one I already have. Yes, a strong indication FL is doing well w/ the range.

Joe

Hi Joe ,
I just looked at the site and they are listed as out of stock but the picture is still there . This is something new normally when a figure is gone for good the picture is as well ...maybe just maybe Matt intends to restock all the Roman figures . Regards Gebhard

Hi Joe ,
I just looked at the site and they are listed as out of stock but the picture is still there . This is something new normally when a figure is gone for good the picture is as well ...maybe just maybe Matt intends to restock all the Roman figures . Regards Gebhard

Hi Gebhard,
Thanks for the info. That's interesting to know, being relatively new to FL, that typically the pic is pulled down when a figure is no longer in stock. Perhaps they will all be produced again somewhere down the line, like ROM001. I just received ROM011 today, btw. Yet another very nice miniature.

Joe

Hi Gebhard,
Thanks for the info. That's interesting to know, being relatively new to FL, that typically the pic is pulled down when a figure is no longer in stock. Perhaps they will all be produced again somewhere down the line, like ROM001. I just received ROM011 today, btw. Yet another very nice miniature.

Joe

We're restocking most of the Romans. In fact, ROM001 is already back in stock as of a few hours ago and can now be orderred again, though it won't actually be shipping for about a week to 10 days at the same time as the other new products.

Best,

Matt

We're restocking most of the Romans. In fact, ROM001 is already back in stock as of a few hours ago and can now be orderred again, though it won't actually be shipping for about a week to 10 days at the same time as the other new products.

Best,

Matt

Excellent news!:smile2: Thank you Matt.

Joe

Noah,

There are four gone now???{eek3} I must have missed one! I hope it's one I already have. Yes, a strong indication FL is doing well w/ the range.

Joe

Sorry Joe, I'm the one that can't count! I should have said three, not four. That's alright though, as it sounds like Matt is already addressing the issue. Since FL usually doesn't do restocks, it really indicates to me just how strong the support is for this range.

Noah

Guys

The Romans venture into the Germanic Barbarians territory...

P1030744 (800x568).jpg

P1030745 (800x600).jpg

P1030746 (800x600).jpg

P1030747 (600x800).jpg

P1030748 (800x216).jpg

All the accessories are JG Minatures. I think the Celtic huts work great with the figures. Just need to find a decent backdrop.

Gazza

Couple more to show there is more to collecting than WWII !!!

P1030749 (800x520).jpg

P1030751 (800x600).jpg

Gazza

Smashing pics Gazza....my favorite is easily the panoramic view. I feel like Im in the middle of one of Simon Scarrows novels :eek:

Great looking photos of your collection Gazza. The only ancients I collect are from the FL Glory of Rome range and I really believe they are top notch. I have preordered all of the recently released new Barbarian figures and my supplier said they should ship to me this coming Monday . . . . before the end of next week I hope to be able to share some Roman/Barbarian photos myself . . . .
:smile2: Mike

Excellent photos Gazza. This is easily my favorite era of history to collect and I love to see photos of these guys. FL did such a great job with these figures and those JG huts seem to work really well.

I feel like Im in the middle of one of Simon Scarrows novels :eek:

I was thinking the same thing. I recently started to read this series and they are great. Once I start reading one of his books its usually finished by the next day. Gazzas pics remind me of the 1st book when the 2nd legions 6th cohort is trapped in the German village where cato and Macro have to fight there way back to the center of the village before being cut off.

That looks Great , the buildings and fence fit very well {bravo}} Thanks for sharing , man those figures are nice . I'm a little behind i only have 11 so far but I keep plugging away each month , its hard juggling so many lines . Thanks again for sharing regards Gebhard

I was thinking the same thing. I recently started to read this series and they are great. Once I start reading one of his books its usually finished by the next day. Gazzas pics remind me of the 1st book when the 2nd legions 6th cohort is trapped in the German village where cato and Macro have to fight there way back to the center of the village before being cut off.

Ironically I was thinking of the same scene- you must be a speed reader- It takes me a good month or so to get through a novel. I have noticed his books do seem to keep a predictable pace.

I've got a small group now looking for a fight, but their going to have to wait a little longer...unless they want to take on some German Landsknechts which I would not recommend.

Donnie

DSCN4715Resized.jpg

Baaahh...those boys could handle the Lansckhencts {sm4}

Nice one Donnie,,,,good to see some more Roman collectors out there!!

How the mighty have fallen.
IMG_2070.jpg

Sorry Chris, Rome will have its revenge.

How the mighty have fallen.
IMG_2070.jpg

Sorry Chris, Rome will have its revenge.

Awesome dio & pic Joe! Great job positioning the Roman casualty to make it appear is if that is actually his severed head! What a powerful scene!! Looking forward to seeing more of your creativity unfold with a Roman retaliation!

Joe

Barbarian reinforcements arrived yesterday. Overnight they have increased their resistance against their Roman adversaries. The Roman Legionaires are putting up a strong and determined defense but it appears that their right flank is in jeopardy. The Barbarians are also trying to penetrate the Romans left flank. The misty woods will certainly be filled with the sound of battle this morning . . . Enjoy . . . .
:smile2: Mike

PICT0005.jpg

PICT0006.jpg

PICT0007.jpg

PICT0008.jpg

PICT0009.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back