"The Zulu War" (4 Viewers)

Hoe your afternoons been off to a good start Martyn as the series continues.

061.jpg

Hoe your afternoons been off to a good start Martyn as the series continues.

061.jpg

Excellent afternoon Joe, spent several hours at Lynn's and found several nice Trophy sets along with 4 new WBritains:D:D

Cheers mate

Martyn:)

Lt,

Great picture, been of for awhile now I am back.

Brian

Lt,

Great picture, been off for awhile now I am back.

Brian

Good morning Joe - another nice photo to start my day with . . . .
:) Mike

Thanks Martyn, Tommy, Brian, an Mike. As you can see it's seems the ranker has run out of luck as a Zulu Warriors about to wash his spear once again...........The Lt.

066.jpg

Thanks Martyn, Tommy, Brian, an Mike. As you can see it's seems the ranker has run out of luck as a Zulu Warriors about to wash his spear once again...........The Lt.

066.jpg

Excellent picture Joe, sure does look like his time is up

Cheers

LT, you're another of the more prolific dio guys. It's always a pleasure to watch you add onto your ever fine story. I was reminded of this by a cable station that's running the entire Shaka Zulu series today. I'm curious, but do you only collect Zulu?
Thanks for the eye candy.

Joe

LT, you're another of the more prolific dio guys. It's always a pleasure to watch you add onto your ever fine story. I was reminded of this by a cable station that's running the entire Shaka Zulu series today. I'm curious, but do you only collect Zulu?
Thanks for the eye candy.

Joe

Thank you Joe an answering your question I've only been collecting figures an sets of the Zulu War. Another Joe

While making my daily visit to the Rorke's Drift VC forum I viewed the following photos attached to the following link. It features some outstanding photos of a diorama featuring painted kit figures of Cliff Sanderson's sculpted Zulu War Series.

http://www.rorkesdriftvc.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2169

Thanks Joe, I must visit the site much more than I have done of late:redface2:

Cheers

Thanks tallyho, Martyn an Scott. I can just imagine the time an effort spent converting an painting the figures that appeared in the diorama an creating it. Sandersons did such an outstanding job in creating his series an his figures have brought a lot of plasures to Modelers and Collectors of Toy Soliders. I know they have for me as I continue to play with them as you will see....... The Lt.

A vintage photo that may have been taken by a photgrapher taking photos of members of the B Company 2/24th defending the South Wall.

002-15.jpg

Excellent B&W pic Joe^&cool

Cheers

Thanks tallyho, Martyn an Scott. I can just imagine the time an effort spent converting an painting the figures that appeared in the diorama an creating it. Sandersons did such an outstanding job in creating his series an his figures have brought a lot of plasures to Modelers and Collectors of Toy Soliders. I know they have for me as I continue to play with them as you will see....... The Lt.

A vintage photo that may have been taken by a photgrapher taking photos of members of the B Company 2/24th defending the South Wall.

002-15.jpg

Thanks Scott as Lieutenant Bromhead is seen in front of the bisicuit box wall taking aim against the on coming Zulus.....The Lt.

003-13.jpg

Thanks Martyn as Bromhead is joined by Gunner John Cantwell who earned the Distinguished Conduct Medal.

004-11.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back