"The Zulu War" (4 Viewers)

The hand to hand fighting throughout the camp is soon to take it's toll as the Zulus continue to over run it.........The Lt.

003-10.jpg

002-10.jpg

004-8.jpg

005-10.jpg

010-8.jpg

ISANDLWANA

The camp is under attack

IS1.jpg

To be continued...........

Cheers

Martyn:)

That's beautiful Martyn...your collection is amazing...

is that a side of beef hanging on the tripod in the background?

That's beautiful Martyn...your collection is amazing...

is that a side of beef hanging on the tripod in the background?

Many thanks Michael.

Well spotted, that is a side of beef, it is part of "The Butcher of Isandlwana" set

Cheers

ISANDLWANA

The camp is under attack

IS1.jpg

To be continued...........

Cheers

Nicely staged once again Martyn an joining in as Lieutnant-Colonel Pulleinein another section of the camp is joined by members of the 1/24th under his command finding himself in the thick of it.
To continue along
Chow
Joe

pic004.jpg

Nicely staged once again Martyn an joining in as Lieutnant-Colonel Pulleinein another section of the camp is joined by members of the 1/24th under his command finding himself in the thick of it.
To continue along
Chow
Joe

pic004.jpg

Excellent as always Joe:cool:

Cheers

Thanks Martyn. At 1630 hours on this day in 1879 Prince Dabulamanzi kaMpande unleashed 500 to 600 hunder Zulu Warriors of the iNdluyengwe Regiment against the South Wall of the Mission Station at Rorke's Drift......The Lt.

031-3.jpg

025-1.jpg

016-10.jpg

015-9.jpg

017-9.jpg

019-6.jpg

021-3.jpg

That's why we call you Papa Z!!!!

I love these shots...some of your best for sure...

full scale mayhem...yesssssssssssssssss!!!!

Thanks Micheal, Scott, Martyn, Mike and wds0855. The photos are from a series from the pass. Ran across a vintage photo of a 24th Foot ranker who ran out of luck........The Lt.

003-11.jpg

Thanks Micheal, Scott, Martyn, Mike and wds0855. The photos are from a series from the pass. Ran across a vintage photo of a 24th Foot ranker who ran out of luck........The Lt.

003-11.jpg

Great b&w photo Joe

Cheers

Got in some playtime with my painted kit figures I changed originally from matte to gloss an now back to matte as I once again return to the field of Isandlwana.....The Lt.

012-4.jpg

008-7.jpg

009-6.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back