"The Zulu War" (3 Viewers)

I agree with Scott, they look very nice in matt Joe:cool:

Cheers

Martyn:)

Thanks Scott and Martyn here's a few more as I once again return to Isandlwana. The Officer is a ANI gloss figure I changed to matte.

011-8.jpg

001-6.jpg

006-13.jpg

009-7.jpg

Good morning Joe and thanks for offering up another nice photo for all of us to start our day with - a very enjoyable viewing to go with my forst cup of Java. Your once glossy officer looks great as a matte figure . . . .
:) Mike

Great stuff, Joe! A couple of those figures look familiar! What a coincidence as we were just chatting about these! Let me jump on the bandwagon and endorse the matt finish. This batch of photos is particularly engaging, Joe...super action/drama; you have a real flair.

Thanks for posting!

Lieutenant Melvill and Lieutenant Coghill attempt to save the Queen's Colour of 1/24th

MELVILLCOGHILL1.jpg

Lieutenant Melvill and Lieutenant Coghill are WBritain sets produced exclusively for Modelzone

Set#'s are 39002 and 39006

Cheers

Thanks Mike, Martyn, Nicholas an Scott and Nicholas believe it or not I'd taken these photos prior to our chat an got a hunch you'll believe me;););). Martyn I enjoy your photo even more so the second time around. Here's three more just taken.:cool::cool::cool:

010-9.jpg

012-5.jpg

011-9.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks Mike, Martyn, Nicholas an Scott and Nicholas believe it or not I'd taken thes photos prior to our chat an got a hunch you'll believe me;););). Martyn I enjoy your photo even more so the second time around. Here's three more just taken.:cool::cool::cool:

010-9.jpg

012-5.jpg

011-9.jpg

Great picture Joe, if those 24th have run out of ammo they are sure still making a fight of it

Cheers

I reckon that trooper is going to break that rifle in half!!! Excellent pics
Mitch

Another ranker of E Company 1/24th out of ammo faces off against another Zulu Warrior..........The Lt.

040.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back