"The Zulu War" (2 Viewers)

A litle playtime in The Land of the Zulu at the movies............The Lt.

posterc315ca4654170274574d5c7f98bf181cb157298f-1.jpg

006-6.jpg

013-1.jpg

014-4.jpg

016-4.jpg

018-3.jpg

Nice work Joe...you have now taken it one step futher...I have never seen the cartoons in black and white...I don't think...

I have just watched Zulu today and its just an extra bonus to see great pics like this after watching the film. Excellent as usual
Mitch

I have just watched Zulu today and its just an extra bonus to see great pics like this after watching the film. Excellent as usual
Mitch

Hi Mitch

You might like Zulu Dawn it is on Saturday 8th Jan at 1900hrs - Movies4Men

Happy New Year

Martyn:)

Very nice Joe, great shots to end the year.

Thanks Scott they'll be a few more before the end of the year as Durnford is seen joined by a few members of the Natal Navtive Contingent in a vintage photo I ran across from our infamous Zulu Photographer.......The Lt.

1008-3.jpg

Thanks Scott they'll be a few more before the end of the year as Durnford is seen joined by a few members of the Natal Navtive Contingent in a vintage photo I ran across from our infamous Zulu Photographer.......The Lt.

1008-3.jpg

Joe, that photographer sure does get in the midst of the action:cool:

Cheers

January 1879, Natal border with Zululand

Lord Chelmsford to Lt. Col. Crealock : “We are going to have to move to the Drift, we’ll never get the Column across here”

ADVANCEINTOZULULAND-CHELMSFORDATTHERIVER.jpg

ADVANCEINTOZULULAND-CHELMSFORDATTHERIVER-24TH.jpg

Cheers

Nice photo Martyn...those look like great poses...I love the "idle" sculpts...they are so versatile...

Nice photo Martyn...those look like great poses...I love the "idle" sculpts...they are so versatile...

Many thanks Michael, the "Chelmsford and Staff" set is one of my favourites and I know Joe has a soft spot for it too;)

Cheers

Many thanks Michael, the "Chelmsford and Staff" set is one of my favourites and I know Joe has a soft spot for it too;)

Cheers

Your so right Martyn as they'll make it's appearance once again as you've crossed into Zulu Land an the column is in route to Isandlwana:cool::cool::cool::cool:........Joe

Your so right Martyn as they'll make it's appearance once again as you've crossed into Zulu Land an the column is in route to Isandlwana:cool::cool::cool::cool:........Joe

Excellent Joe, I'm looking forward to that

Cheers

Just found this thred

Read the book "The Washing of the Spears"

Seen the film "Is that a train in the distance, Michael?"

This is better - much, much better.

Thanks bach - johnnybach.

PS Any more info yet on Trophy re-entering the market??

The marching troops just look awesome. Very nice indeed
Mitch

Just found this thred

Read the book "The Washing of the Spears"

Seen the film "Is that a train in the distance, Michael?"

This is better - much, much better.

Thanks bach - johnnybach.

PS Any more info yet on Trophy re-entering the market??

Many thanks Mitch and Johnnybach

No more news about a Trophy relaunch unfortunately

Cheers

January 1879, Natal border with Zululand

Lord Chelmsford to Lt. Col. Crealock : “We are going to have to move to the Drift, we’ll never get the Column across here”

ADVANCEINTOZULULAND-CHELMSFORDATTHERIVER.jpg

ADVANCEINTOZULULAND-CHELMSFORDATTHERIVER-24TH.jpg

Cheers

Very nicely done photos Martyn
:) Mike

Users who are viewing this thread

Back