AB.jpg

91st Highlanders
60th Rifles
Naval Brigade Gatling gun
Natal Native Contingent
Mounted Infantry

Cheers

Martyn:)

What nice way to enjoy my first cup of coffee Martyn and once again you've set up another of your creative Trophy Battle Scene providing us with another gem of a photo............Joe

What nice way to enjoy my first cup of coffee Martyn and once again you've set up another of your creative Trophy Battle Scene providing us with another gem of a photo............Joe

Thanks Joe. I'm pleased you enjoyed it. I'll echo my reply to Michael "I have you to thank for many of my ideas"

Cheers

Many thanks panda1gen, you are another I draw great inspiration from

Cheers

Well that is very kind, I don't have any figures from these periods (but keep nearly wavering) so really enjoy your photos and you do it really well.

It is great to see how more guys are doing better stuff all the time.

One of my 91st Highlanders pictures given a story book effect

"91st, prepare for the attack"

91ST.jpg

Cheers

Martyn,
Truly a splendor to behold on the opening of the work week:(:p:D A conglomeration of fantasticness:eek:
Mike

Martyn,
Truly a splendor to behold on the opening of the work week:(:p:D A conglomeration of fantasticness:eek:
Mike

Hi Mike

Thank you for your kind comments, I think:D:p, can I expect to see some more lovely pictures from your good self soon:cool::cool:?

Cheers

Martyn...the 91st Highlander's picture is one of your best...they look grand lined up so disciplined behind the barrels and crates...I love how you took the time to photograph it at an angle that hides their bases...the little extra effort adds so much to the overall photo...this one should be framed and hanging in your office...great job...:cool:

Martyn...the 91st Highlander's picture is one of your best...they look grand lined up so disciplined behind the barrels and crates...I love how you took the time to photograph it at an angle that hides their bases...the little extra effort adds so much to the overall photo...this one should be framed and hanging in your office...great job...:cool:

Many thanks Michael, I am really glad you like the picture

Cheers

It's always a pleasure to see you playing in the Land of The Zulu Martyn and once again with another of your very well done photo dioramas. I agee with with Scott that 1879's been hiding an you as well Martyn that he should recharge his batteries for his camera.............The Lt.

It's always a pleasure to see you playing in the Land of The Zulu Martyn and once again with another of your very well done photo dioramas. I agee with with Scott that 1879's been hiding an you as well Martyn that he should recharge his batteries for his camera.............The Lt.

Thanks Joe;)

It will be great when Mike gets back in the thick of things where he belongs

Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back