"The Zulu War" (3 Viewers)

Thanks Mitch and Martyn as another event is taking place on the field of Isandlwana that faithful day January 22nd 1879. Trumpeter C. Scott un like his brother Lieutenant F.J.D. Scott fights his way through a pockect of Zulu Warriors to make his escape......The Lt.

003_crop_crop.jpg

Excellent picture Joe, the Scott's could have been the original Band of Brothers

Cheers mate

Martyn:)

Agree with you on the Scott Brothers Martyn. Thought I try to duplicate the cover of the attached book as close as I could. Close but but far from a 100%.

617J72EJHHL__SS500_.jpg

1005-3.jpg

Agree with you on the Scott Brothers Martyn. Thought I try to duplicate the cover of the attached book as close as I could. Close but but far from a 100%.

617J72EJHHL__SS500_.jpg

1005-3.jpg

Very, very, very close if you ask me Joe {bravo}} :salute:::salute:::salute::

Cheers mate

Thanks Martyn, Michael and Scott. Here's another scene that may have taken place on the field of Isandlwana on the faithful day in 1879.....PapaZ

003-20.jpg

Thanks Martyn, Michael and Scott. Here's another scene that may have taken place on the field of Isandlwana on the faithful day in 1879.....PapaZ

003-20.jpg

Excellent Joe, you can bet it did take place

Cheers mate

617J72EJHHL__SS500_.jpg

1005-3.jpg

003-20.jpg

Just outstanding Joe.
:smile2: Mike

617J72EJHHL__SS500_.jpg

1005-3.jpg

That is one great mini dio.{bravo}}! If only someone made the flag....
-Sandor:salute::

2nd Battalion, 3rd Regiment of Foot (The Buffs) at Gingindlovu, ZULULAND, 2nd April 1879

3RDTHE2.jpg

3RDTHE.jpg

Cheers

It sure would have made a difference Martyn had the 3rd Regiment "The Buff" had been at Isandlwana on the 22nd of January Martyn and thank you for sharing them with us. I ran across two vintage photos taken by an unknown photograph I've added to my Albums of photos found........The Lt.

006-22.jpg

015-6.jpg

It sure would have made a difference Martyn had the 3rd Regiment "The Buff" had been at Isandlwana on the 22nd of January Martyn and thank you for sharing them with us. I ran across two vintage photos taken by an unknown photograph I've added to my Albums of photos found........The Lt.

006-22.jpg

015-6.jpg

Excellent pair of contemporary photos you have found there Joe :salute::

Cheers mate

99th (Duke of Edinburgh’s) Regiment

Fresh from the battle at Nyezane the 99th are in action again at Gingindlovu

99thTHE.jpg

99thTHE2.jpg

All figures Trophy Miniatures of Wales

Cheers

ROYAL MARINE LIGHT INFANTRY

Battle of GINGINDLOVU, 2nd April, 1879

RMLI.jpg

RMLI2.jpg

Cheers

:salute:::salute::Nice way of featuring the Marines Martyn. Now looking forward to seeing them engage with the Zulus. Great photo and thanks for sharing them with us. :salute:::salute::

:salute:::salute::Nice way of featuring the Marines Martyn. Now looking forward to seeing them engage with the Zulus. Great photo and thanks for sharing them with us. :salute:::salute::

Many thanks Joe. :salute:: :salute::

Cheers mate

57TH (WEST MIDDLSEX) Regiment of Foot..............in action

57th2.jpg

57th.jpg

Cheers

Nice way for my day to start over my morning coffee Martyn as I view the 57th Regiment of Foot.:salute:::salute:::salute::

Users who are viewing this thread

Back