"The Zulu War" (3 Viewers)

Looking forward to it's appearance Martyn as I return to Ulundi as the 17th Lancers have taken the field..........The Lt.

1007-2.jpg

Love them just as much in black and white Joe {bravo}}

Cheers mate

Martyn:)

Thanks Martyn and Scott . A fictious scene that may have taken place turning the fliming of Zulu Dawn that was cut featuring the Carbineers attempt to save Durnford........The Lt.

1004_crop-1.jpg

Thanks Martyn and Scott . A fictious scene that may have taken place turning the fliming of Zulu Dawn that was cut featuring the Carbineers attempt to save Durnford........The Lt.

1004_crop-1.jpg

Straight from the Cutting Room floor if you ask me Joe :salute::

Cheers mate

Looks like I found another one Martyn of Melvill's attempt to save the Queen's Colours before venturing into the river.

008-15.jpg

Looks like I found another one Martyn of Melvill's attempt to save the Queen's Colours before venturing into the river.

008-15.jpg

You sure did Joe, nice picture to start the day :salute::

Cheers mate

Martyn:smile2:

Thanks Rod glad you've enjoyed them as much as I have yours. Martyn ran across another one.

008_crop-2.jpg

Thanks Rod glad you've enjoyed them as much as I have yours. Martyn ran across another one.

008_crop-2.jpg

Can't be bad Joe, I started the day with one of your pictures and just about to turn in for the night after viewing this one:salute::

Cheers mate

Martyn:smile2:

I agree with Scott great picture Joe{bravo}}

Cheers mate

Super shot Joe.......makes one want to watch Zulu Dawn again-but in colour of course :)

Bob

Super shot Joe.......makes one want to watch Zulu Dawn again-but in colour of course :)

Bob

Here's the colored photo Bob to push you over the top to watch it again Bob. Thanks Scott and Martyn an glad your days got off to a good start

003-22.jpg

Here's the colored photo Bob to push you over the top to watch it again Bob. Thanks Scott and Martyn an glad your days got off to a good start

003-22.jpg

Joe it's always a great day when I get a parcel of Trophy delivered with no Customs charge{bravo}} and it happened yesterday and today{bravo}}{bravo}}

Cheers mate

I like the color photo the best Joe . . . very nicely done . . .
:) Mike

Thank you gentelmen. I created another vintage photo which I've taken the liberty of featuring a member of the Royal Artillery's who was late in his attempt to save a member of the 24th Foot from a Zulu Warriors who was determined to wash his spear...........The Lt.

002-24.jpg

Thank you gentelmen. I created another vintage photo which I've taken the liberty of featuring a member of the Royal Artillery's who was late in his attempt to save a member of the 24th Foot from a Zulu Warriors who was determined to wash his spear...........The Lt.

002-24.jpg

I do like your b&w pictures Joe :salute::

Cheers mate

Users who are viewing this thread

Back