"The Zulu War" (3 Viewers)

Here's the same scene Martyn in living color.............Joe

001-14.jpg

Thanks Martyn and Scott as I return once again to that faithfull day of January 22nd 1879. A small pocket of members of the 1st of the 24th Foot are over taken and over whelmed while attempting their escape from the camp at Isandlwana....The Lt.

011-9.jpg

Thanks Martyn and Scott as I return once again to that faithfull day of January 22nd 1879. A small pocket of members of the 1st of the 24th Foot are over taken and over whelmed while attempting their escape from the camp at Isandlwana....The Lt.

011-9.jpg

Could be a still from "Zulu Dawn" Joe:salute::

Cheers mate

Martyn:)

Thanks Martyn loved the movie and it seems like two members of the Royal Artilley have suffer the same faith as the members of the 1st/24....The Lt.

1008-4.jpg

011-9.jpg

I like this picture Joe...very nice...

This excellent setup speaks volumes, if the Zulu have managed to over run the guns, than that spells a monumental disaster in the making. Cheers, Robin.

Thanks Martyn loved the movie and it seems like two members of the Royal Artilley have suffer the same faith as the members of the 1st/24....The Lt.

1008-4.jpg

Great overhead shot Joe, it could easily have been taken by the production company to promote the movie {bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}}

Cheers mate

Thanks Martyn as we see a member of Royal Artillery making his last shot count.....The Lt.

1012-7.jpg

Thanks Martyn as we see a member of Royal Artillery making his last shot count.....The Lt.

1012-7.jpg

I hope he made all the others count too Joe:salute:::salute:::salute::

Cheers mate

Papa Zulu...I think those are some of the best pictures you have ever posted...I'm really glad you bought the Traverse piece...I think you will get a lot of use out of it...

Hi Joe,

I agree with Mike, that dio piece is going to be popular! Great photos as usual. ^&cool

:smile2:

Jeff

Users who are viewing this thread

Back