"The Zulu War" (5 Viewers)

Great pictures and dio's. I really like the figure which is helmetless and swinging his rifle. Brings the savagery and desperation of the fight to the viewer
Mitch

Thanks Michael, Scott and Mitch ran across a vintage photo of an Officer of Egineers I thought I'd share........PapaZ

007-15.jpg

Thanks Michael, Scott and Mitch ran across a vintage photo of an Officer of Egineers I thought I'd share........PapaZ

007-15.jpg

That Officer of Engineers is always in the thick of it Joe, great picture {bravo}}

Cheers mate

Martyn:)

Another great shot Joe kinda reminds me of Stanley Baker;)

Bob

Thanks Martyn and agree Bob that he's a ringer for Stanley Baker. Ran across another vintage photo I thought I'd share.

006-22.jpg

At 1815 hours the Zulus launched a major assault against the barricade directly in front of the storehouse.......The Lt.

3008.jpg

3009.jpg

3010.jpg

4001.jpg

4002.jpg

4003.jpg

4011.jpg

4012.jpg

TO BE CONTINUED

That is a MAJOR assault Joe, great pictures {bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}}

Cheers mate

Thanks Martyn an at 1900 hours continue to launch sussessives attacks on the mealie bag wall, the cattle kraal and storehouse.

3019.jpg

3017.jpg

5002.jpg

5006.jpg

4025.jpg

4029.jpg

5008.jpg

Terrific pictures Joe {bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}}...love the mix of manufactures figures, they really go well together :salute::

Cheers mate

Once again thank you Martyn an do agree the figures blend in very well togeter. Now returning to Isandlwana as rankers of the 24th attempt to save their officer......Joe

009-6.jpg

010-4.jpg

015-4.jpg

016-2.jpg

Great pictures to start my day Joe {bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}}

Cheers mate

Excellent pictures. The ones with the mass zulu's charging against the defences is superb!!! really gives a great indication of what must have went on.
Mitch

Nice work Joe. The amount of Zulu's attacking reflects the actual battle. Neat scenery and pictures. John

Hope your enjoying your evening Martyn and thanks Mitch and John. Seems this group of Zulus paid dearly during the assualt.............Joe

HPIM7403.jpg

Hope your enjoying your evening Martyn and thanks Mitch and John. Seems this group of Zulus paid dearly during the assualt.............Joe

HPIM7403.jpg

Great picture to finish my evening Joe {bravo}}

Cheers mate

Joe

I fully concur with Martyn.....That is a really "spiffing" picture. Well done sir!

Bob

Your welcome Martyn and thanks Bob for the kind words they means alot coming from you. Doctored an older photo of mine which was enhanced by Alan Chrithley of the Rorke's Drift VC Forum which highlights an event that may have taken place on the field of Isandlwana on that faithful date of 22 January 1879.............The Lt.

Battle-2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back