Things that annoy me (2 Viewers)

Here is an example of what I'm talking about; FOX news is claiming victims of hurricane Helene are without power, food, diapers, clean water, etc, etc for about a week now, not a FEMA truck in sight, the report states "FEMA is broke due to 1.3 BILLION dollars of their funds being taken and allocated to house, feed, fly, hand out phones, put up in luxury hotels illegal immigrants."

No other news outlet is reporting this; so is it true or not? Is FEMA broke? So they can't help Americans? America last?

There's another hurricane coming too BTW, it's called hurricane season.
I do not believe this story because it mentions a government agency running out of money.

It does not matter which group of idiots is in charge, when Uncke Sucker runs out of money he just prints more!

And when the bill comes the rich are going to say they forgot their wallets and the needy are going to say they don’t have it.

Then the inevitable accusations come from both “sides” about who spent all that money.

Finally, the middle class will have to cover it.

I think there is a law that if you live in the New England area that you have to eat at Dunkin Donuts. There is one on every corner. I'm not a big fast-food fan either but Five Guys is pretty good. Out west there is In-N-Out burger. The one that I really hate is Sonic. Awful.
Whataburger is good, unfortunately there are none this far north, Kentucky. Mostly in Florida.

This is where I get irate. We have our CITIZENS suffering and where our government could be helpful, they can't as they have spent it on Illegal Immigrants (that is the proper legal term regarless of what the idiot mainstream media will say). I just don't understand how anyone with a brain thinks this is OK. This dumb practice has to end, we are going to be ruined as a nation eventually. We will disintegrate from within.

I am sure as all news stories have an angle, but I have come to understand independently that FEMA is technically broke and needs more appropriations.

Tom
It's a new world that we live in. The kind of common sense that you exercise is lost on the majority of citizens. Results don't seem to matter. I attribute it to the media which runs a relentless propaganda campaign and our education system.

The new Salem's Lot remake on HBO/Max. A great example of how the world had dumbed down. It makes the low budget TV mini series from the 70s seem like a masterpiece in comparison. The only important thing to these modern Hollywood types is having a racially diverse cast. Whether the movie is boring and idiotic does not concern them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back