Things that annoy me (5 Viewers)

Two weeks of continuous rain and drizzle. I can't remember such an extended period of rain and gloom.
Meanwhile in Southwest Texas there has not been significant rain (over .5 inches) in about 6 weeks and that was during the rainy season.

Soon, but not soon enough, we will have about 30 “perfect” days before the ice age comes, after that you get 20 days of spring before hell literally breaks loose for over 109 days (if you are lucky).

Again, people who reside here really need to stop wondering why the cost of living is so low.

I was browsing in a local sporting goods store and looked at the baseball bats. Thought about buying one for my son. The price was $120! For a regular baseball bat. Unreal. I would have guessed they sold for about a third of that and considered it robbery even at that price. The local little league team must have a fortune in baseball bats. Cheap made in China baseball gloves were over $70.

Meanwhile in Southwest Texas there has not been significant rain (over .5 inches) in about 6 weeks and that was during the rainy season.

Soon, but not soon enough, we will have about 30 “perfect” days before the ice age comes, after that you get 20 days of spring before hell literally breaks loose for over 109 days (if you are lucky).

Again, people who reside here really need to stop wondering why the cost of living is so low.

Well worth the weather exchange. Had a wonderful weekend in Austin, 90 degrees, sunshine, no clouds and lots of fun. Best deal in Austin - Moonshine Bar and Grill - 3 people, drinks, appetizers, dinners and coffee, gourmet food to boot and plenty of it - $100 with generous tip. Now, even in expensive Austin, that is a deal anywhere nowadays!
TD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back