Things that annoy me (2 Viewers)

Two weeks of continuous rain and drizzle. I can't remember such an extended period of rain and gloom.
Meanwhile in Southwest Texas there has not been significant rain (over .5 inches) in about 6 weeks and that was during the rainy season.

Soon, but not soon enough, we will have about 30 “perfect” days before the ice age comes, after that you get 20 days of spring before hell literally breaks loose for over 109 days (if you are lucky).

Again, people who reside here really need to stop wondering why the cost of living is so low.

I was browsing in a local sporting goods store and looked at the baseball bats. Thought about buying one for my son. The price was $120! For a regular baseball bat. Unreal. I would have guessed they sold for about a third of that and considered it robbery even at that price. The local little league team must have a fortune in baseball bats. Cheap made in China baseball gloves were over $70.

Meanwhile in Southwest Texas there has not been significant rain (over .5 inches) in about 6 weeks and that was during the rainy season.

Soon, but not soon enough, we will have about 30 “perfect” days before the ice age comes, after that you get 20 days of spring before hell literally breaks loose for over 109 days (if you are lucky).

Again, people who reside here really need to stop wondering why the cost of living is so low.

Well worth the weather exchange. Had a wonderful weekend in Austin, 90 degrees, sunshine, no clouds and lots of fun. Best deal in Austin - Moonshine Bar and Grill - 3 people, drinks, appetizers, dinners and coffee, gourmet food to boot and plenty of it - $100 with generous tip. Now, even in expensive Austin, that is a deal anywhere nowadays!
TD

Ten straight days of measurable rain in old PA. A new record. I'm running out of rain day adjectives. Gloomy, damp, dreary, soggy....

Something called the Burger King Addams Family themed meal which includes such things as the "Wednesday Whopper" and "Gomez Churro Fries." I'm an Addams Family fan (there is streaming channel that runs 24/7 Addams Family episodes) but putting a whopper on a purple bun (and God knows what they use to die it that color) and suggesting that has some connection to the show is a bridge too far.

Something called the Burger King Addams Family themed meal which includes such things as the "Wednesday Whopper" and "Gomez Churro Fries." I'm an Addams Family fan (there is streaming channel that runs 24/7 Addams Family episodes) but putting a whopper on a purple bun (and God knows what they use to die it that color) and suggesting that has some connection to the show is a bridge too far.
Fun fact for you; I've never eaten at Burger King.

OrTaco Bell/Chipolte/ Jack in the Box/Chick Filet or whatever it's called/Popeyes/Red Robin/Roy Rogers/Wendys.

The only fast food I've ever eaten are Dunkin Donuts (if you want to call that fast food; I go for the occasional bacon/egg/cheese on a multi grain bagel and a coffee roll) and McDonalds, I'm a two double cheeseburgers/medium fry/small chocolate shake kind of guy, maybe twice a year and that's all she wrote.

So there you go.

OrTaco Bell/Chipolte/ Jack in the Box/Chick Filet or whatever it's called/Popeyes/Red Robin/Roy Rogers/Wendys.
Popeyes is really good. I don't have this where I live, but had it in Colorado. I'm always looking for good fried chicken (more typically in local coffee shops) and their red beans & rice are good too.

Popeyes is really good. I don't have this where I live, but had it in Colorado. I'm always looking for good fried chicken (more typically in local coffee shops) and their red beans & rice are good too.
You have to check out Lavelle Crawford's comedic bit on Popeyes, it's beyond hysterical, it's part of his cable special from New Orleans filmed a few years ago.

Fun fact for you; I've never eaten at Burger King.

The only fast food I've ever eaten are Dunkin Donuts (if you want to call that fast food; I go for the occasional bacon/egg/cheese on a multi grain bagel and a coffee roll) and McDonalds, I'm a two double cheeseburgers/medium fry/small chocolate shake kind of guy, maybe twice a year and that's all she wrote.

So there you go.
I think there is a law that if you live in the New England area that you have to eat at Dunkin Donuts. There is one on every corner. I'm not a big fast-food fan either but Five Guys is pretty good. Out west there is In-N-Out burger. The one that I really hate is Sonic. Awful.

There are some great YouTube fights at Popeyes. They apparently ration the sauce which is a cause of riots.

Things are off to a great start in PA. Can't imagine there will be any problems.

"Dauphin County Registration & Elections Director Chris Spackman said in a statement that the county 'has been made aware that some of the mailed ballots that were delivered to voters have arrived pre-sealed due to the excessive moisture in the air caused by the continued rainfall in our region over the past week.'"

I think there is a law that if you live in the New England area that you have to eat at Dunkin Donuts. There is one on every corner. I'm not a big fast-food fan either but Five Guys is pretty good. Out west there is In-N-Out burger. The one that I really hate is Sonic. Awful.
Agreed; there are literally 4 of them within two miles of my condo, yet they all stay in business, go figure.

Never eaten at Five Guys or Sonic either, but I heard the former is pretty good, the latter is God awful.

How completely biased and corrupt the media is in this country; 99% of the stories paint one candidate negatively, 99% of the stories paint the other candidate positively.

It's sickening and disgusting how corrupt ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC, CNN, FOX all are, they should be ashamed of themselves.

Whatever happened to fair and balanced reporting?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back