time on my hands at last (2 Viewers)

I've always thought that the Light Horse diorama was the best you have shown. A feast for the eyes. Regards Greg.

Enjoying looking at your Nile scene and your Light Horse. You certainly went to town there with so many things going on. Guy paddling in the water better keep an eye on that Crocodile !

Well done on both {bravo}}

Steve

A double-header from Robin!:salute:: What wonderful scenes, figures and pics. I particularly like the ones for the ANZAC. I don't think that KC/Andy gets enough credit for his handling of color with those sets, but your work really lays it all bare. Great pageantry on display with both sets of images.:cool:

-Moe

An interruption to the 'WORD'. Robin.

Attachments

• DSCN1025.jpg
    DSCN1025.jpg
    169.7 KB · Views: 318
  • DSCN1023.jpg
    DSCN1023.jpg
    202.3 KB · Views: 318
  • DSCN1024.jpg
    DSCN1024.jpg
    184 KB · Views: 313
  • DSCN1026.jpg
    DSCN1026.jpg
    229.6 KB · Views: 296
An interruption to the 'WORD'. Robin.

Robin;

Do not know where to begin on this one...such an amazing Diorama !

Wonderful mix of figures, all fitting together for a great scene...just love the paintings on the wall, the windows, the statue, all the little details...including the "Red" Carpet Runner...Wow !

Every time I look at a different picture I notice something else...Very Well Done :salute::

Thank you for all your effort and posting this.

Supplies feeding the VC, transported on the Mekong river, December 1968. Robin.

Attachments

• DSCN1036.jpg
    DSCN1036.jpg
    251.9 KB · Views: 304
  • DSCN1037.jpg
    DSCN1037.jpg
    278.2 KB · Views: 290
  • DSCN1038.jpg
    DSCN1038.jpg
    244.2 KB · Views: 273
  • DSCN1039.jpg
    DSCN1039.jpg
    258.1 KB · Views: 303
Another diorama with a lot of things going on. As you look around you discover more little interesting scenes. Like the boat and scenery also. Nice setup. Regards Greg.

Is there any line done by K&C that you haven't collected Robin !;)

Have to ask what's the Jap and British/Empire soldier is doing in the dio though !

Steve

Is there any line done by K&C that you haven't collected Robin !;)

Have to ask what's the Jap and British/Empire soldier is doing in the dio though !

Steve

Well spotted Steve. All my dio's are fixed now, each with there own theme and I could not find a place where this set could sit, so I positioned it under a palm where I thought no would notice. I was aware I was being naughty and I also was not comfortable in it's location. I will now move it to a shelf containing all the figures that do not have a home. I am glad you called it and motivated me to act. Robin.

Well spotted Steve. All my dio's are fixed now, each with there own theme and I could not find a place where this set could sit, so I positioned it under a palm where I thought no would notice. I was aware I was being naughty and I also was not comfortable in it's location. I will now move it to a shelf containing all the figures that do not have a home. I am glad you called it and motivated me to act. Robin.

I thought you were just seeing who was paying attention again, like when you put an FFL leading his Camel in another Jungle scene !{sm4} Perhaps you'll need to add an annexe to your mancave Robin !
Keep up the good work mate !

Steve

Steve, I could partly explain this, as one of those Japanese that did not know the war was over 13 years before.^&grin, now to figure out how the guy in the shorts was his victim ^&confuse. Robin.

Steve, I could partly explain this, as one of those Japanese that did not know the war was over 13 years before.^&grin, now to figure out how the guy in the shorts was his victim ^&confuse. Robin.

Perhaps it's all just a film set and those guys wandered in to practice their hand to hand scene !:wink2:

Steve

A anti tank gun awaits it's next kill. Robin.

Attachments

• DSCN1042.jpg
    DSCN1042.jpg
    211.2 KB · Views: 315
  • DSCN1043.jpg
    DSCN1043.jpg
    241.7 KB · Views: 333
  • DSCN1044.jpg
    DSCN1044.jpg
    246.9 KB · Views: 315
  • DSCN1045.jpg
    DSCN1045.jpg
    270.8 KB · Views: 306
  • DSCN1046.jpg
    DSCN1046.jpg
    267.7 KB · Views: 325
Excellent, another winner Robin, well done

All the best

Martyn

Looks like another great investment in H&A diorama bases that I can see working with a lot of 20th century conflicts scenes.
Well done and great photos Robin. :salute::

Steve

Hi Robin, I'm enjoying viewing your dioramas on a Sunday morning, a wide variety of terrific displays.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back