Walking Dead (WARNING MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS) (6 Viewers)

I saw last night where there are only 2 episodes left, which means a relatively quick wrap-up to the Savior situation, or another (duh) cliff-hanging final episode as a prelide to dragging out the Savior story line into next season. Personally, I hope Rick and gang solve the problem with a bloodbath, and we can get back to zombies as the main threat rather than continuing the run of bad guy after bad guy. I still think the writers need to morph the zombies into a bigger threat, somehow making them faster, or maybe a super-zombie with some sort of brain that can maybe be a leader/organizer. Could be it's time for Rick and gang to hit the road, again. Road trip! Then again, WD fans should probably be thankful I'm not a writer for the show.:rolleyes2: -- Al

Yes, I see a Game of Thrones-like cage match to end this season. Negan probably survives to fight another day but not as King of the Hill. I would like to see more storylines about the zombie plague and what caused it. They only really got into that once with the guy from the CDC. I think we may need to watch Romero's Land of the Dead with its Big Daddy evolving zombies though. That is an underestimated movie in my opinion.

I had heard the Negan would be in the show for two seasons, so I think we have another year of his terror left. Strangely I like Negan much more so than I did the Governor. One thing is for sure, it will be a blood bath and we will lose some of our favourites along the way. I think the first will be Sasha although I wish it was Juanita.

I'm still hoping that Negan meets his demise at the claws of Tony Tiger. I would also, as mentioned earlier, like to see some attempt made at getting to the root of the plague, but that depends on maybe finding someone with a modicum of knowledge about that thar sciencey stuff. Maybe the group can get their butts out of Alexandria long enough to cross the Powtamak to visit NIH in nearby Bethesda. I mean, come on, they've been right across the river from DC all of this time and they haven't even gone sightseeing? -- Al

A decent episode, at long last...
It certainly looks like it's all about to break loose against the Saviors, but...last episode of the season, so we could (and probably will) get some sort of incomplete finish cliff-hanger. Now, who is "the little bird" that ratted out Rick and company to Negan, and how did Sasha not get shot to pieces on her suicide mission? -- Al

It certainly looks like it's all about to break loose against the Saviors, but...last episode of the season, so we could (and probably will) get some sort of incomplete finish cliff-hanger. Now, who is "the little bird" that ratted out Rick and company to Negan, and how did Sasha not get shot to pieces on her suicide mission? -- Al

I'm guessing Gregory is the rat although that might be too obvious. I agreee that the Sasha storyline was unbelievable. She goes in guns blazing but somehow is taken alive when it was a suicide mission to begin with? Why would she give up? She didn't even appear to be injured.

Do you all suppose that the zombies in, say, Montana or Wyoming, ride horses as a matter of transportation, or would they just eat them? Same goes for Texas. That's lots of ground to cover with that slow-motion shamble of theirs. Perhaps an opening for the writers to create a new threat...Zombie cavalry! -- Al

Decent final episode that solved nothing, not surprisingly. Now, along with the Saviors, the Junk Yard Dogs have to be added to the Enemies List. At least Tony the Tiger got a good meal or two. -- Al

Like this last one very much
Completely unexpected ... 7 months to wait .....

Crying-gifs-10112013-13.gif

Decent final episode that solved nothing, not surprisingly. Now, along with the Saviors, the Junk Yard Dogs have to be added to the Enemies List. At least Tony the Tiger got a good meal or two. -- Al

A few twists and turns, but would have to agree the final episode was really all about setting up the next series. Was good to see Tony the Tiger in action at least.

I did think for the amount of bullets flying in close quarters there didn't appear to be that many casualties and Ricks bullet wound no more than a scratch it would seem.

Seeing Negan being driven out of the compound giving everyone the finger under a hail of bullets was laughable too.

Maybe I'm being a bit harsh here, but I think the shoot out lacked intensity and graphic content and how the female leader of the Junk Yard Dogs didn't get whats coming while standing on that tall platform with Rick is beyond me.

Sorry guys but WD is becoming a bit ho-hum in my opinion.

Please let the Zombies return in force at least.

I thought the finale was ho-hum. With the tiger, the good guys not getting hurt in a massive firefight, and those characters in silly outfits running around it reminded me of a 60s sci-fi show or Benny Hill episode. Neegan had a few good lines but otherwise it went out with a whimper. I'm really tired of the Maggie and Glenn are saints angle. Enough with Glenn. Can't someone finally kill Carl? That kid has more lives than a cat.

I thought the finale was ho-hum. With the tiger, the good guys not getting hurt in a massive firefight, and those characters in silly outfits running around it reminded me of a 60s sci-fi show or Benny Hill episode. Neegan had a few good lines but otherwise it went out with a whimper. I'm really tired of the Maggie and Glenn are saints angle. Enough with Glenn. Can't someone finally kill Carl? That kid has more lives than a cat.

Someone beat him to death with that stupid hat ^&grin

As others have said, that finale was........................well it was not good, but hey, at least no foolish cliffhanger making us sit on pins and needles until October.

So the garbage pale kids double crossed old Rick then huh? And what about scarface, was he on it too, I'm not sure?

And again as others have said, I find it comical that on the one hand, members of these groups can pick off zombies with clean head shots at will, but in a firefight with automatic weapons, they can't hit the broad side of a barn, so idiotic.

I'm starting to dial it down with my enthusiasm for this show, I read somewhere the writers are hoping to get 7 to 8 more seasons out of this?

Really?

Ricks group goes from an RV compound like a covered wagon train going out west, to a farm, to a prison, to Terminus, to Alexandria, where each time they come in and ruin the place, a character gets offed here and there, rinse and repeat.

At this point, the only characters I care about are Daryl and Rick, but even Rick is starting to annoy me; the rest of them could all get served up for dinner tomorrow and it wouldn't bother me in the least.

I also read somewhere that the perfect ending for this series would be Rick waking up in the hospital through a morphine induced haze and realizing this was all a dream, the main characters from the series all standing around dressed in hospital uniforms, think the ending of the Wizzard of Oz.

Think of all the people who'd be in line the next day at Best Buy grabbing new TV's as their old one has the remote stuck in it...............................

Sorry friends

You are all in hospital, in coma .
I can assure you the serie you are writing about does not exist . We actualy are following "The Simpsons" season 147 or that reality stuff " The Sarkoyan on Mars .

Best

I only see maybe 2-3 seasons left.
Mark

I'm wondering how it can really end; the "zombie gene" or whatever you want to call it is in everyone, once they die, they turn just like Sasha did in the coffin.

So, unless someone develops something that eliminates that gene, the plague will never end, it will just go on and on and on.

We'll see.....................the series has to end sometime.

...and anyone who knows from the books....

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

...and anyone who knows from the books....

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

At one point I was going to start reading the books, so glad I didn't, I think I saw somewhere they are up to book #114 in the show, the books are up to #162 and for awhile, the series has shadowed the books.....................

I finally caught the last episodes and unlike most, I enjoyed the last one. Thought it was well done and the director built up the suspense to next season so no quibbles there. I'm looking forward to it. It doubt that the Show had more than a year or two left; people are fickle and eventually get tired of a concept.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back