Walking Dead (WARNING MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS) (4 Viewers)

Re: Walking Dead

Dont forget about the RPGs Abraham found. Im confident those will be used, probably against the Walker herd. Maybe in combination with the tanker. That would be a serious explosion that would kill lots of Walkers but also level Alexandria.

Yes, you can't introduce those babies along with a tanker of fuel without something going boom. I'm not sure though why they don't just lead them off like they were doing to begin with with the noise of a car or truck. But that wouldn't make compelling TV. It's time for a zombie massacre.

Carol holding baby Judith and telling Sam that you have to kill to keep from becoming a monster. Carol will be the "wicked witch" if there are future legends.

Jeffrey Dean Morgan who's been in Supernatural,Extant,Magic City,Texas Rising and movies is suppose to play a real baddie but I don't know if it's this year or next.Can't think of the name but it starts with N.
Mark
Plays Negan, ruthless leader of a bad group. According to what I read, he makes his first appearance in the Season 6 finale. -- Al

Plays Negan, ruthless leader of a bad group. According to what I read, he makes his first appearance in the Season 6 finale. -- Al

If you want a spoiler..google Nagan in the book. Makes the guv seem like a boyscout..Michael

Look out Glenn!

Are you also a book reader? If you are, I am getting a little worn out from all the human to human combat. 5 pages of joy and hope, 50 pages of absolute despair and expected vengence. Also, can they get any more print in all those word balloons? :rolleyes: Michael

Well I looked up Negan and I hope they change the TV show a little bit from the book

Mark

Well I looked up Negan and I hope they change the TV show a little bit from the book

Mark
All I can say is 'Play ball!'.:wink2: The writers do change things from the book on occasion. -- Al

Are you also a book reader? If you are, I am getting a little worn out from all the human to human combat. 5 pages of joy and hope, 50 pages of absolute despair and expected vengence. Also, can they get any more print in all those word balloons? :rolleyes: Michael

No I just skipped ahead to the graphic novel "wiki".
I wonder if Ron with the pistol is going to mess up Carl's depth perception.

No I just skipped ahead to the graphic novel "wiki".
I wonder if Ron with the pistol is going to mess up Carl's depth perception.
Maybe Carl can channel his inner Govenor. Or learn to talk like a pirate.:rolleyes2: -- Al

I just hope the next season is a bit longer that was over in a blink of a eye.

There are 8 more episodes which come back after the holidays.They do it that way every year.Probably the beginning of February.
Mark

I think it's time for Eugene to go.He just doesn't have what it takes and his storyline is done.But it will probably be Roseita or Abraham.
Mark

I'd agree, he's a wasted space really and rather annoying, mind you the Priest isn't much better.

Dont forget about the RPGs Abraham found. Im confident those will be used, probably against the Walker herd. Maybe in combination with the tanker. That would be a serious explosion that would kill lots of Walkers but also level Alexandria.

Yes forgot about them, lets hope we get to see them being used very soon.^&grin

Decent episode that solved nothing and really didn't go anywhere, instead leaving everything until February, or whenever. I wish they could have found a way to at least see one of the story lines to a finish. I don't think it is asking too much as the writers know we're coming back. They don't have to leave EVERY storyline open. Maybe just kill the Wolf guy, or Morgan, or ... Oh well. Next time. -- Al

Thumbs down on this episode. Really, the one thing you HAD to do was keep the house secure and you couldn't do it? Carol chooses to go on a psycho knife rage during a massive zombie assault? 3 people lay down their weapons Just like that? I think not.

All a bit contrived, IMO.

Rick and Michone are about the only ones I can stomach at this point.

I was very disappointed it being the mid-season finale.
Mark

Thumbs down on this episode. Really, the one thing you HAD to do was keep the house secure and you couldn't do it? Carol chooses to go on a psycho knife rage during a massive zombie assault? 3 people lay down their weapons Just like that? I think not.

All a bit contrived, IMO.

Rick and Michone are about the only ones I can stomach at this point.

Who, in a screwed up world/desperate situation, is going to give up his gun to a pyscho so that he can kill all 6 of them, rather than sacrifice 1 in order to put him down? The Morgan/Carol situation had potential, but writers messed it up by making Morgan a unrealistic liability to all that are around him and no longer very likeable or sustainable..I may bail on this series for the Negan storyline. Am sick of the nonstop humans mostly bad scenarios. Same with the book. Human destruction on human ,story plot #90 in the 120 plus issues that have been printed. So tiresome and emotionally draining.:mad:Michael

Users who are viewing this thread

Back