What Toy Soldier items Have You Acquired in The Last 2 Weeks ? (3 Viewers)

TROPHY OF WALES

Set# SM1X - LORD KITCHENER MOUNTED ON A CAMEL

Cheers

Martyn:)

Little Legion Toy Soldiers

Highland Light Infantry Officer - Tel el-Kebir 1882

Cheers

Just came in and unboxed - Dead or Alive figure BLACK version Limited Edition

kasumi-1.jpg~original

kasumi-2.jpg~original

Set of 3 figures now finally complete - with with my BLUE and WHITE versions

doa-kasumi-BOME-3.jpg

doa-kasumi-BOME-5.jpg

doa-kasumi-BOME-6.jpg

Last edited:
Nice Kasumi figure! We don't often see any anime subjects here at all.

I'm working on an Asuka Langley Soryu fantasy figure in 1/8 from e2046 right now, and I have a little collection of anime girls in various scales. But Asuka remains my favorite. She's a redhead, I can't resist ;)

Prost!
Brad

My latest acquisition is a group of Stadden castings, what else? Some Hessian/Prussian musketeers, and a couple of SYW British grenadiers. Into the queue they go....

Prost!
Brad

LITTLE LEGION TOY SOLDIERS

Officer, Black Watch Regiment- Battle of Tamai 1884

Cheers

My sets usually take more than just two weeks to get incorporated to the collection....due to the simple fact that they travel a lot before they get to me.....{sm4}{sm4}{sm4}
They usually start the trip from some nice place in the UK, France, belguim and the USA.....go all the way to Australia for a shake down by " the expert" and then fly half way across the globe to get to me....so....these sets are finally in and they are now incorporated...{sm4}:salute::{sm0}{sm0}

Attachments

• IMG_2921.JPG
    IMG_2921.JPG
    473.7 KB · Views: 154
  • IMG_2919.JPG
    IMG_2919.JPG
    541.3 KB · Views: 154
  • IMG_2929.JPG
    IMG_2929.JPG
    488.5 KB · Views: 154
  • IMG_2923.JPG
    IMG_2923.JPG
    445.9 KB · Views: 152
  • IMG_2916.JPG
    IMG_2916.JPG
    423.8 KB · Views: 155
.... fly half way across the globe to get to me....so....these sets are finally in and they are now incorporated...{sm4}:salute::{sm0}{sm0}

Attachments

• IMG_2902.JPG
    IMG_2902.JPG
    452.6 KB · Views: 153
  • IMG_2903.JPG
    IMG_2903.JPG
    413.5 KB · Views: 153
  • IMG_2904.JPG
    IMG_2904.JPG
    421.2 KB · Views: 157
  • IMG_2913.JPG
    IMG_2913.JPG
    446.5 KB · Views: 158
My sets usually take more than just two weeks to get incorporated to the collection....due to the simple fact that they travel a lot before they get to me.....
They usually start the trip from some nice place in the UK, France, belguim and the USA.....go all the way to Australia for a shake down by " the expert" and then fly half way across the globe to get to me....so....these sets are finally in and they are now incorporated...

.... fly half way across the globe to get to me....so....these sets are finally in and they are now incorporated...{sm4}:salute::{sm0}{sm0}

Superb Luiz:salute::

Blimey you must have had your own Troop ship to delivery that lot^&grin {bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}}

Cheers

Officer, York and Lancashire Regiment

Cheers

From my sons for Father's Day.

The M20 Scout Car from my wife for our anniversary.

These came with the TGM Sopwith Pup.

It was a good week. :rolleyes: Chris

I bought this with the eight man crew from Clive at Grey Goose Collectables at the London Show. It was pretty much the first thing I saw when I walked in. Very happy with it and have an ambition to place it in a nice looking diorama.

View attachment 175152

Just picked these up from my shop in Brisbane today. The first of a new range for me. Very happy with them. My birthday is rolling around so I will make sure an elephant appears shortly!

View attachment 175156

1st Madras Sappers and Miners, part of the 'The Malakand Field Force - Officers check their position

I love the way Mike, at LL, changes the positions of the horses heads slightly to create a different look for each one. The colours of the horses also add to the appeal, IMO

Cheers

45th Rattrays Sikhs - Battle of Ali Masjid 1878

Officers check their maps

All figures - Little Legion

Cheers

Added 4 mechanics (Verlinden kit ) to my 1/48 Eduard Hell cat to make small dio.

DSC_34730001_zpsvxqalqgs.jpg

DSC_34740001_zpsgrumabqk.jpg

These are leaving their barracks and getting ready to board the next troop ship towards my collection....:salute:::salute::
They have just been inspected and oked to depart....{sm4}{sm4}
Cheers
A_C

My sets usually take more than just two weeks to get incorporated to the collection....due to the simple fact that they travel a lot before they get to me.....
They usually start the trip from some nice place in the UK, France, belguim and the USA.....go all the way to Australia for a shake down by " the expert" and then fly half way across the globe to get to me....so....these sets are finally in and they are now incorporated...

Superb Luiz:salute::

Blimey you must have had your own Troop ship to delivery that lot^&grin {bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}}

Cheers

Martyn:)[/QUOTE]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back