What Toy Soldier items Have You Acquired in The Last 2 Weeks ? (1 Viewer)

1/18 Ultimate Soldier Marines USMC AH-1W Super Cobra Attack Helicopter

DSC_35120001_zpsnxrt2mzt.jpg

DSC_35150001_zpsiaqlfntb.jpg

Why the pictures that come from our Treefrog Libraries get erased and others do not?For example the pictures I posted yesterday, today are gone.......
Cheers
Luiz

These are leaving their barracks and getting ready to board the next troop ship towards my collection....:salute:::salute::
They have just been inspected and oked to depart....{sm4}{sm4}
Cheers
A_C

My sets usually take more than just two weeks to get incorporated to the collection....due to the simple fact that they travel a lot before they get to me.....
They usually start the trip from some nice place in the UK, France, belguim and the USA.....go all the way to Australia for a shake down by " the expert" and then fly half way across the globe to get to me....so....these sets are finally in and they are now incorporated...

Superb Luiz:salute::

Blimey you must have had your own Troop ship to delivery that lot^&grin {bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}}

Cheers

Martyn:)
[/QUOTE]

Just picked these up from my shop in Brisbane today. The first of a new range for me. Very happy with them. My birthday is rolling around so I will make sure an elephant appears shortly!

celtic-roman-combat.jpg

Bought on SUNDAY from flea market - TWO Out of Production Dragon Armor Humvees - still Brand New in Box ! {sm4}

DragArmorHumVeeX2.jpg

Bachmann OO

Apparently according to our "experts" it isn't entirely accurate. A nice little set though.

Interesting!

You must have an ulterior motive, do tell.

What scale are they?

Regards,

Bob

A port scene with an airfield in the middle of the track. My father (who is the driving force) is after a dio with a train rather than a train setup if that makes sense. I believe that the airfield will have Spads. Beyond that, a background for a few other shots of medical related figures. I even tried to source a hospital ship but am still working on that. I have a supplier!

1/18 Ultimate Soldier Marines USMC AH-1W Super Cobra Attack Helicopter...

Sweet! I love the Ultimate Soldier/21st Century Toys/Blue Box 1/18 models. Congratulations on your acquisition!

For me, I dropped the hammer on a pair of Imrie-Risley kits on eBay, the striding Rogers' Ranger figure, and a Pennsylvania rifleman. They came in today's mail. Time to get them cleaned up and assembled.

Prost!
Brad

A Tribute ,Bachmann WW1 Ambulance Train - YouTube
Video for bachmann's wwi ambulance train▶ 8:21
www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4h5Ip70SS8
Dec 29, 2014 - Uploaded by andy huggins
The Bachmann World War 1 Ambulance Train, City of Birmingham 3711 ,in pictures and video ...

A Tribute ,Bachmann WW1 Ambulance Train - YouTube
Video for bachmann's wwi ambulance train▶ 8:21
www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4h5Ip70SS8
Dec 29, 2014 - Uploaded by andy huggins
The Bachmann World War 1 Ambulance Train, City of Birmingham 3711 ,in pictures and video ...

Jack

Found this video online and thought you would enjoy seeing your set in action
Looking forward to what you come up with.

Randy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back