What Toy Soldier items Have You Acquired in The Last 2 Weeks ? (3 Viewers)

I dug out my really old pieces from obscurity and here they are. I may refurbish some of them in the future.
Chota Sahib French Foreign Legionnaire, BMSS Drum Major in State Dress, Chota Sahib Wren.

P1100407.JPGP1100418.JPGP1100420.JPG

I have acquired two Figarti USMC Mules with 106.
The price caused me to not hesitate purchasing them.

A few additional sets of the Khe Sanh figures
at a similar price would be helpful.

The battle for the Bismark.....a couple of TG planes and a figarti AA gun crew.... I guess we know the swordfish won

Attachments

• 20150826_172536_resized (1).jpg
    20150826_172536_resized (1).jpg
    216.4 KB · Views: 329
Some more of my 28's I had done.Top row is French marines made by Northstar Miniatures.The rest are from Knuckleduster Miniatures.These are for French & Indian War period.
Mark

aaaaaaaaaaa.jpg

So many early war GREY Germans being released that I need this tank badly for my Battle of France {sm4}

FOB010-1.jpg~original

FOB010-2.jpg~original

I read somewhere only 250 pieces were made for this set and is "undersized" (1/2 inch too short and not to 1/30 scale)

FOB010-3.jpg~original

But it was a bargain at $101 anyway :salute::

I had this vignette done.It is called "A Matter Of Time".It is 54mm Michael Roberts kit.
Mark

0904vignette1.jpg 0904vignette2.jpg

0904vignette3.jpg 0904vignette4.jpg

That is a nice one, Mark.
Congratulations!

Michael Roberts made this kit after a Robert Griffing painting, which is called "A Moment in Time".
Always loved the painting.

Konrad

Very well detailed figures. Great Looking Indians !

That is a nice one, Mark.
Congratulations!

Michael Roberts made this kit after a Robert Griffing painting, which is called "A Moment in Time".
Always loved the painting.

Konrad

Yes I have a print of "A Moment in Time"I love the Michael Roberts woodland indian vignettes.I also have "Bushy Run" and "The Pursuit" and have "The Scouts" being done.I wish they would do more.
Mark

TROPHY OF WALES

ANGLO ZULU WAR series

Set# DC20/B - NATAL NATIVE CONTINGENT

Cheers

Martyn:)

TROPHY OF WALES

TEL EL-KEBIR series

Set# EG.3 - NUBIAN OFFICER STANDING WITH PISTOL AND FLAG

The Nubian Officer was also available in set# TEK.7 with 4 Privates and a section of barricade

Cheers

Martyn:)

This is a kit called "The Pursuit" by Michael Roberts.I bought this off ebay and didn't realize there was damage to it.I had it restored and here it is.
Mark

wl1.jpg wl2.jpg

wl3.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back