What Toy Soldier items Have You Acquired in The Last 2 Weeks ? (2 Viewers)

Matt, I don't disagree with you. However, this might not be the best forum to raise the issue on. Members post to this sub-forum, in part, to celebrate their new purchases. I can't see offering critiques of their product selections under those circumstances.:)

-Moe
Fair enough, and they are good sculpts with great paint work.

On a mountain man kick of late.Picked these up off ebay.Wargames Foundry 28mm.
Mark

2mm.jpg

vik.jpg

Vik 1.jpg

vik 2.jpg

Just picked these up from my dealer. I am very happy with them, as I was with the earlier releases. The figure with the cloak is one of the heaviest TS in my collection. I think even my good friend Wayne might recognise the need for a factory attached base for that bad boy!

I have parts of this set and will receive the final two pieces tomorrow.

Virgin of Smolensk.jpg

1/72 diecast.... from UK

CTOrder.jpg

Been on a bit of a Legion kick the last few years.
Keep it silly

Last edited:
Nice little collection Chris and that's one wicked scull you have there!

Tom

Received this week.... one Dragon Armor and another WarMaster 1/72 models :salute::

5.jpg

6.jpg

Recently acquired some JJD Fuzzy Wizzy to complement a lot of Stadden that Obee is sending me....
And I need to complement JJD the level of details and the nicely sculptured sets are amazing:cool::cool: by far nicer than the Britains Fuzzy I also have.....and with far more action than the Stadden ( but here we need to weigh in that the Staddens are over 50 years old ......;):eek: )....
In these quick pictures they are taking a British garrison by surprise during dusk.....the fact that the maxim is in place but the sentry was off on a nap will not save the Brits a nasty surprise .......{sm4}{sm4}
Cheers
A_C

Attachments

• IMG_4752.JPG
    IMG_4752.JPG
    46.5 KB · Views: 358
  • IMG_4750.JPG
    IMG_4750.JPG
    41.8 KB · Views: 353
  • IMG_4746.JPG
    IMG_4746.JPG
    33.2 KB · Views: 356
  • IMG_4741.JPG
    IMG_4741.JPG
    41.8 KB · Views: 354
  • IMG_4747.JPG
    IMG_4747.JPG
    44.9 KB · Views: 357
Recently finished my second Avro Arrow (HobbyCraft 1/72).

DSC_49200001_zpsh50zytps.jpg

DSC_49170001_zpstxbe7fdf.jpg

DSC_49210001_zpswgkiam6t.jpg

DSC_49280001_zpsima1rv7b.jpg

DSC_49230001_zps67dkr4tb.jpg

A few FL Stalingrad reinforcements and FL mass Battle figures (beside a Britains for Comparison).IMG_4739.JPGIMG_4733 (1).JPG

Some EasyModel 1/72 tank models - just received....

EasyModel1.jpg

- German converted KV-2 (noticed the addition of a commander capula)
- STUG III
- Up-armored plated KV-1 (plates of armor bolted and riveted onto the turret and hull)

I just received these.I have always loved the John Ford cavalry movies.
Mark

jfc1.jpeg jfc2.jpeg

If anybody goes to the Texas Toy Soldier Show and sees these figures and can get these figures reasonably priced I'll buy them from you.I'm aware one of these are on ebay but more than I'm willing to pay.Thanks in advance.
Mark

KX001-Maj.Yorke
KX004-Col.Thursday

KX004.jpgKX001.jpg

Some great and very unique sets are now going to be incorporated ..... A great many thanks to Obee as usual, the one with the magic workshop....and outstanding gift in making things come to life......Obee just gave me the green light that these are going to be shipped from Down Under to the New World this week....so....hurray to great new British WW2 Artillery, a nice 6 Pounder Anti tank gun, a very rare 3.7" AA Gun both made by Mountford (A real pitty that Dave Love ...gave up his solo play in the artillery world...his series have not been matched to this date....) and a great little Tilly.....With this I am boosting my WW2 Collection a bit and closing a nice gap I had as regards to British Artillery given that most of my British pieces are Victorian or WW1 vintage.....:salute:::salute:::cool:....Best part the guns are cold metal no high tech plastic or polystone!^&grin
Cheers Artillery_Crazy

Attachments

• IMG_4901_web.jpg
    IMG_4901_web.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 234
  • IMG_4905.JPG
    IMG_4905.JPG
    105.3 KB · Views: 228
  • IMG_4904.JPG
    IMG_4904.JPG
    84.1 KB · Views: 229
  • IMG_4903.JPG