What Toy Soldier items Have You Acquired in The Last 2 Weeks ? (2 Viewers)

Picked up the K&C SP080 Four Lions Town Fountain. Very Nice !

Wayne

Attachments

• Sp080.jpg
    Sp080.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 270
I received a few Honor Bound sets last week and must say I'm pretty happy with the U.S. medic team...Sammy

How do they go with TCS Romans mate ?

I have a few of both (and like both) but they won't work too well together. That said, the TG ones I have are not going to be standing next to the CS ones in the dio we have planned. I am not a stickler for details and have a wide tolerance but the shields are a different size which is a bit of a giveaway. It is not my area of history so perhaps shields were not uniform.

I have a few of both (and like both) but they won't work too well together. That said, the TG ones I have are not going to be standing next to the CS ones in the dio we have planned. I am not a stickler for details and have a wide tolerance but the shields are a different size which is a bit of a giveaway. It is not my area of history so perhaps shields were not uniform.

The roman empire cover 500 years of history, with lot of variation of the uniforms, even for the same period of time, the shields forms, size and drawing vary from Legio to Legio
You could read this :
https://www.amazon.com/Illustrated-Encyclopedia-Uniforms-Roman-World/dp/0754823873

legionary-evolution.jpg

and :

Best

Being a fan of Jon Ford's cavalry movies I have pick these figures up recently reoresenting Major Yorke,Colonel Thursday and Sargent Quincannon.
Mark

col thirsday.jpeg KX002.jpg EcatImage.jpeg

Hobby Master diecast CF18 Battle of Britain and Voodoo CF101B

DSC_52130001_zpsqgiwbatt.jpg

DSC_52110001_zpspazlbn3u.jpg

DSC_52090001_zps2yjmuy89.jpg

DSC_52060001_zpsr82rfwnv.jpg

Hobby Craft Avro CF100 Canuck
DSC_52310001_zpsafzsrn4s.jpg

DSC_52200001_zpsrua0kng5.jpg

DSC_52180001_zpso2iod128.jpg

These are on the way to me.28mm Wargames Foundry Mountain Men.Got a few more to be painted plus some Blackfeet indians and a fur traders fort.
Mark

SJJMM.jpg

Off to work, but nothing like coming home to a few new soldiers!!!! picked up 1 Honor Bound WWII winter German, and a new release of W. Britain the WWII German/bike combo, I hope today goes by quick...Sammy

The HMS Victory, 30" x 10" x 27". Always liked the wooden tall ships in my youth. Saw this one and put it in the study. Blocks the view of the 1st Minn at Gettysburg. :rolleyes2: Have to get a dust case for it. Chris

Chris, I saw your handle on the "Last Post" column of this ancient thread and just had to take a look. I knew that it would be something special. Sure enough, that's one spectacular model. Congrats!:cool:

-Moe

The HMS Victory, 30" x 10" x 27". Always liked the wooden tall ships in my youth. Saw this one and put it in the study. Blocks the view of the 1st Minn at Gettysburg. :rolleyes2: Have to get a dust case for it. Chris

Kiss me Hardy. Thank God I have done my duty. -- Nelson

Users who are viewing this thread

Back