Why I'm not buying anymore 1/30 armour (1 Viewer)

photo of 21st Century 1/32 Sherman Firefly witch you can buy for £9 & £20.00 depending on where you buy
If you look at the tank it not perfect but then again look what your paying :rolleyes:
32_fireflyb.jpg

That's great Paul; but you still haven't answered the one step forward, two steps back point you raised.

Can I get that verse on a bumper sticker or a teeshirt by the way?

They'll be no more comments from I, George.....to many circling overhead...

I don't think we're far off on agreeing. However, with small companies, whether it's K & C, Thomas Gunn, First Legion or what have you, maintaining the distinction between themselves and what they make is difficult although not impossible since the company is probably their life.

What probably got me annoyed is the one step foward, two step backwards but I like Andy comments from a person who has also called one of his products cartoonish, which I think is mean spirited. Maybe the products is inaccurate (and I would defer to you Bill on this probably more than anybody else on this Forum) but cartoonish is crossing the line, at least in my opinion.

Regards,
Ah perhaps I just missed your original point. Yes I have said before, that is not a word I would use either.

With the greatest respect to him, I think if UK Subs does not want to buy any 1/30 Tanks again,he just.......shouldn't!:confused:

Rob

Seems like this thread has gone one step forward and two steps back. :rolleyes::D:D

But don't try to read any meaning into this because there isn't any. It's a completely useless post. ;)

That reminds me of a fairy tale.....

Terry

Warrior...

No disrespect to IXEC but, can I have one of those bumper stickers it can be used in so many situations. Its a great world that everyone has different opinions God.. It would be so boring if we all agreed we would all be like those lemmings
Mitch

That's great Paul; but you still haven't answered the one step forward, two steps back point you raised.

Can I get that verse on a bumper sticker or a teeshirt by the way?

Quote....[ Its a great world that everyone has different opinions God.. It would be so boring if we all agreed we would all be like those lemmings ]

Postmodernism maintains only that there can be no independent standard for determining which of many rival interpretations is the true one. The only thing postmodern thought argues against is the hope of justifying our response to differing opinoins in universal terms that would be persuasive to everyone. Invoking the abstract notions of justice and truth to support ones cause wouldn't be effective anyway because adversaries lay claim to the same language.

The most disturbing thing I find about this thread is that they're are a lot people with nothing better to do in the middle of a work day then to post comments on here:) My excuse I work from home.

The most disturbing thing I find about this thread is that they're are a lot people with nothing better to do in the middle of a work day then to post comments on here:) My excuse I work from home.

Actually the most disturbing thing I find about this thread is the trouble I'm having making heads or tails out of some of the comments as I've misplaced my English to Jibberish Dictionary.

The sad thing is freedom of speech is in fact NOT free, thousands of young mend died at Bunker Hill, Saratoga, Yorktown, Gettysburg, Petersburg, Belleau Wood, Pearl Harbor, Omaha Beach, Bastogne, Inchon, Kai Sahn, Iraq and countless other places to give us the Freedom of Speech we have in this country today.

This is great entertainment when I am at work, so do not stop now and be all "Lovey Dovey!" This low ranking private prefers Hawks to Doves when comes to collecting toy soldiers!

No chance of that mate
Mitch

This is great entertainment when I am at work, so do not stop now and be all "Lovey Dovey!" This low ranking private prefers Hawks to Doves when comes to collecting toy soldiers!

Are the hawks made of resin or metal/plastic; you get much better detailed hawks with metal/plastic than you do with resin.............

depends on what scale, I prefer my hawks 1/6th but, I can get away with a smaller dove so long as its in polystone.
Mitch

Are the hawks made of resin or metal/plastic; you get much better detailed hawks with metal/plastic than you do with resin.............

I will not touch this toy soldier debate because I like most, if not all the products being offered by the industry today. There is always room for improvement, but this is art to some degree and art and beauty in are the eyes of the beholder. Speaking or writing of beauty, I like my Doves to 5' 8" or taller!

Quote....[ Its a great world that everyone has different opinions God.. It would be so boring if we all agreed we would all be like those lemmings ]

Postmodernism maintains only that there can be no independent standard for determining which of many rival interpretations is the true one. The only thing postmodern thought argues against is the hope of justifying our response to differing opinoins in universal terms that would be persuasive to everyone. Invoking the abstract notions of justice and truth to support ones cause wouldn't be effective anyway because adversaries lay claim to the same language.

I think the above explains the one step forward, two steps back, except after reading it I,m now 5 steps back and fadeing!
Gary

Users who are viewing this thread

Back