2016 Chicago show. (1 Viewer)

Sam, I'm really sorry to see you laid up and also miss the show. Get well mate and perhaps I might be able to make it next year and if you and Jason are able to make it, then it will be great to catch up with you blokes along with the rest of the fellas (and ladies) on the forum.

Tom

Well fellas another year another missed show for me :(:(:( I started having lower stomach pains on Tuesday evening and didn't think much of it, it got worse through out the day on Wednesday, took some home meds to try and ease the issue but no luck, got up yesterday with terrible pains in my lower left stomach, went to see my personal Doc who sent me strait to the ER, can you see where this is going?? after almost 8 hours in the ER last nite and cat scan I have a lower left colon inflammation which can lead to Diverticulitous (which I had 4 years ago) needless to say there isn't a a show for me once again, I thought maybe if the meds I got at the ER kicked in there would be someway I could get on the plane but the ER doc said absolutely no long distance travel with the heavy meds in my system esp. flying, so picking up that phone to cancel my reservations was a tough one, but as I told Brad the only way I would miss the show would be if I were dying, and with a chance if I went the colon could become full blown infection I made the right call, looks like jellos/broth/water/warm Tea for the next 3-5 days, wow..what a vacation, anyway fellas hope all you have a great time that made it, maybe one day I will as well, but at this point after 5 years now I'm about ready to give up...Sammy

Toughen up butch a gut ache and your in hospital ^&confuse^&confuse

Unlucky mate but look on the bright side money saved for the "Butcherbowl" this year you sooked out last year after a loss the year before ^&grin^&grin take care mate enjoy your ( jellos/broth/water/warm Tea for the next 3-5 days) mmmm sounds appertising and don't forget beer is easy to swallow get well soon mate.

Oh yeah what is that SHITE cap on the table ^&grin^&grin

Unlucky mate but look on the bright side money saved for the "Butcherbowl" this year you sooked out last year after a loss the year before ^&grin^&grin take care mate enjoy your ( jellos/broth/water/warm Tea for the next 3-5 days) mmmm sounds appertising and don't forget beer is easy to swallow get well soon mate.

Thanks Butch, you have such a way with words :) feeling a little better thanks to all the great drugs!!! and you know I have to represent my Ravens even if I'm sick :)

Hey that's a bit harsh Wayne, that Gingervitis can be nasty.

Sorry to hear about that Sammy. But remember your health is more important. Get better!

Sorry to hear about your illness Sammy. Hope you have a quick recovery. Chris

If anyone is on the fence about attending our Customer Appreciation Dinner on Friday night (23rd) you have until this Friday to decide!
I am currently accumulating some fun & rare items for the Silent Auction as well! All proceeds from the Silent Auction will be donated to the Fisher House in Shannon's name :)

Less than a week to pack up and for us to head out!

Julie

the event turned out great, excellent food, drinks and the best of company, thanks to treefreog sierra and tim tyler. great job guys . thanks and see you next year

Users who are viewing this thread

Back