Britain's American Civil War (4 Viewers)

The mystery continues Joe, Martyn and Michael.

"Captain, General Jackson wants your company to thoroughly search the area over there for the missing farm house. It is supposed to be here. Old Stonewall believes we need to find the farm house before a proper battle can commence."

PICT0001-6.jpg

What will the brave boys in gray find? :eek: Will they discover any clues? Sherlock Holmes where are you? Stay tuned . . . . . . . . . . Mike

The mystery continues Joe, Martyn and Michael.

"Captain, General Jackson wants your company to thoroughly search the area over there for the missing farm house. It is supposed to be here. Old Stonewall believes we need to find the farm house before a proper battle can commence."

PICT0001-6.jpg

What will the brave boys in gray find? :eek: Will they discover any clues? Sherlock Holmes where are you? Stay tuned . . . . . . . . . . Mike

Maybe they are searching in the wrong valley.:D

You can be sure Brian that old Stonewall will have his boys checking all the valleys until that house is found. Maybe Stonewall is in the wrong valley :confused:. Ken, I don't know if Stonewall wants to send his men all the way to Kansas. I hear they have an unconventional way of fighting over there :eek: . . . . . . . . . . Mike

"Spread out men, keep your head low and your eyes wide open. Look for clues and anything out of the ordinary. We must find the farm house"

One private to another, "Could this be called a house hunting trip?"

PICT0001-7.jpg

Holy clapboards Batman. Talk about a house divided. Will the Virginians find any clues, will they find the answer to the missing farmhouse? Stay tuned.

I am glad my little bit of fun is allowing you to enjoy your lunch instead of loosing it Scott :rolleyes:.

"Over here! Over here! I've found something unusual"

PICT0001-8.jpg

"Treefrogs! Dozens of gray treefrogs all over the area where the farmhouse should be!

GRAYTREE.jpg

graytreefrogstock.jpg

What! Gray treefrogs! Is this a clue? Could treefrogs have anything to do with our mystery? At least they are the right color :rolleyes:;). Are the stalwert men of the South onto something? Does the Shadow know? Stay tuned . . . . . .. . . . .Mike

I am glad my little bit of fun is allowing you to enjoy your lunch instead of loosing it Scott :rolleyes:.

"Over here! Over here! I've found something unusual"

PICT0001-8.jpg

"Treefrogs! Dozens of gray treefrogs all over the area where the farmhouse should be!

GRAYTREE.jpg

graytreefrogstock.jpg

What! Gray treefrogs! Is this a clue? Could treefrogs have anything to do with our mystery? At least they are the right color :rolleyes:;). Are the stalwert men of the South onto something? Does the Shadow know? Stay tuned . . . . . .. . . . .Mike

Please put some uniforms on those frogs so we can keep up with what's going on...they look Confederate......but..........???:rolleyes:

I am sorry Michael that the lack of modesty on the part of the Gray Treefrogs have made it difficult for you to keep up with the story. Since the Gray Treefrog (native to the eastern seaboard and found in Virginia) are not much bigger than the torso on a 54mm TS, its difficult to find proper uniforms in their size. The story continues, please keep up the best you can :D

"We have found something else! A big brown wagon just put this package on the ground, right where the farmhouse should be."

PICT0001-9.jpg

Treefrogs? A big brown wagon? A package on the ground? What can this all mean? Still, where is the farmhouse? More to come . . . . . . . . . Mike

:D:D Mike you will really like that farm house. I seen it in person and its a superb looking piece. Cant wait for the photos to start.

I saw it at the OTSN show Titus and when I did I was glad I had pre-ordered it. Speaking of which, it was delivered to my door about 35 minutes ago from TREEFROG Treasures via UPS (BIG BROWN) GROUND PACKAGE delivery. Treefrog always provides shipping details so I've been keeping track on it since Friday afternoon - I knew it scheduled for delivery today. Its a beauty. Here are a few quick photos of it on my diorama base. These were done quickly and I forgot to crop them, so please bear with me. Plenty more to come as I start using it . . . . . . . . . . . . Mike

"Its here! Its here!", shouts the private who discovered it. "That's a fine looking farmhouse," observes General Jackson, "it will be the anchor of our right flank."

PICT0002-5.jpg

PICT0001-10.jpg

PICT0003-3.jpg

PICT0004-3.jpg

Mike very nice! It adds alot to your diorama. I will be getting one very soon also.

Looks like your house hunters achieve their goal Mike and as you've stated earlier it fit extremely well and can see why your so pleased with it and there's no doubt it'll be feature numerouse times as time goes by.

Mike very nice! It adds alot to your diorama. I will be getting one very soon also.

Titus its a great scenic piece and it would add alot to any AWI or ACW diorama scene. You'll be glad you got one.

Looks like your house hunters achieve their goal Mike and as you've stated earlier it fit extremely well and can see why your so pleased with it and there's no doubt it'll be feature numerouse times as time goes by.

Pleased is not the word for how I feel about this piece Joe. Here are the first (of many to come) feature photos of it in use.

"Sir, a division of the Federal's 3rd Corps is approaching towards us from the west."

PICT0001-18.jpg

PICT0002-14.jpg

Finally !!!!!! Looks great Mike and the how convenient the house fits so neatly on your new bases :rolleyes: :D:D:D Just wondering when I can move in :) Looking forward to the next set of installments on the ACW.

Times gone by Mike have the Yankees captured the surrounding area and occupying the house?:):):)

Great setup and photos. I am going to have to get that house someday after seeing how great it looks in your dioramas.

Thank you gentlemen:
Martyn, Brian, and Jeff
Scott - It does fit nicely, almost as if it were planned that way :rolleyes::p;)
LT - The Yanks are coming
6th WI - How's things down south? This would be a nice addition to your ACW collection.

1st Brigade (Brig Gen John P. Hatch), 1st Division (Brig Gen Rufus King, 3rd Army Corps (Maj Gen Irvin McDowell, Army of Virginia (Maj Gen John Pope) move down the pike past the Brawner Farm as they advance toward Centreville

PICT0005-4.jpg

PICT0002-15.jpg

PICT0003-12.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back