Britain's American Civil War (2 Viewers)

Very nice pictures of your Civil War figures and backdrops. I enjoyed viewing and I like your cavalry figures. Good Work. John

Thank you:
Scott - The Vacant Chair is a somber tune for sure.
John - I understand that WB will be coming out with more cavalry later on in 2010.

Technical difficulties seem to be resolved. Ran some trouble shooting options. Finally shut the computer off and turned it back on - everything seems to be fine now. Go figure :confused:

Here's a pic of Ole Stonewall observing troop movement. The backdrop is a photograph I found yesterday on a Google search of the Shenandoah Valley in the spring. Downloaded it to "My Pictures" on my computer and then printed it on an 8.5 x 11 glossy photo paper.

PICT0001-10.jpg

Thank you:
Scott - The Vacant Chair is a somber tune for sure.
John - I understand that WB will be coming out with more cavalry later on in 2010.

Technical difficulties seem to be resolved. Ran some trouble shooting options. Finally shut the computer off and turned it back on - everything seems to be fine now. Go figure :confused:

Here's a pic of Ole Stonewall observing troop movement. The backdrop is a photograph I found yesterday on a Google search of the Shenandoah Valley in the spring. Downloaded it to "My Pictures" on my computer and then printed it on an 8.5 x 11 glossy photo paper.

PICT0001-10.jpg

Mike Glad you solved your computer problem. Sometimes a quick shut off of the computer will solve it. Photo and backdrop look awesome!

Happy to hear and see that you resolved the problem with uploading your photos and enjoyed the results of it Mike while enjoying my noon time coffee break.

Very nice Mike and glad all is well (when in doubt always reboot first) :) Then try a sledge hammer LOL :D

Thank you Titus, Joe, and Scott. It is a rainy morning here. Won't be able to rake leaves today :(;) like I did most of yesterday. Its a perfect morning to make new displays and arrangements of my figure sets. Here are a couple of pictures of two of my favorite Wm. Britain sets #17669 and #31032. I am hopeful that at least 2 more CSA artillery sets (perhaps 3" ordinance guns) will be offered in the future so that I can feature a full battery . . . . . . . . Mike

PICT0003-8.jpg

PICT0002-10.jpg

Thank you Titus, Joe, and Scott. It is a rainy morning here. Won't be able to rake leaves today :(;) like I did most of yesterday. Its a perfect morning to make new displays and arrangements of my figure sets. Here are a couple of pictures of two of my favorite Wm. Britain sets #17669 and #31032. I am hopeful that at least 2 more CSA artillery sets (perhaps 3" ordinance guns) will be offered in the future so that I can feature a full battery . . . . . . . . Mike

PICT0003-8.jpg

PICT0002-10.jpg

Mike...they are just getting better and better...love your new set up.

I'm sure you enjoyed playing with your Reb's this morning instead of raking leafs as much as I've enjoyed seeing the end results and there's no doubt that your not sorry it turned out to be a rainy day Mike. Thanks for sharing your playtime with us.

Thank you for the kind sentiments gentlemen; Titus, Michael, Joe and Scott.

The postman delivered this set to my door this afternoon and I just had to play with it a little bit this evening. It is Wm. Britain #31008 Confederate Infantry Marching, Set #1. I am very pleased with the figures - they will go nicely with my other marching/walking troops. As we always said in the Marine Corps, "It all pays the same, marching or fighting" :eek:;)

Here we find these Rebel "pards" walking down a country lane wondering where it will take them.
Mike

ACW50.jpg

PICT0002-10.jpg
Very nice indeed Mike. I really like this one.:cool:

The postman delivered this set to my door this afternoon and I just had to play with it a little bit this evening. It is Wm. Britain #31008 Confederate Infantry Marching, Set #1. I am very pleased with the figures - they will go nicely with my other marching/walking troops. As we always said in the Marine Corps, "It all pays the same, marching or fighting" :eek:;)

Here we find these Rebel "pards" walking down a country lane wondering where it will take them.
Mike

ACW50.jpg

Excellent photo and setup Mike!:) Look forward to your next diorama...Vick

Mike

ACW50.jpg

Seems like when it comes to the Brit's arriving at our front doors Mike we're like to peas in a pod can't get to play with them soon enough. Once again another nice way of presenting them and sharing them with us.

Thank you kindly Bill, Vick and Joe. It's another rainy morning here. I have been retired now almost 4 weeks and I must say the weather here in south central Wisconsin has been crumby ever since then. Oh well, it gives me a great reason to shirk my outside chores and spend more time inside with my Britains :D.

Towards the sound of battle

PICT0001-11.jpg

Forward men!

PICT0002-11.jpg

Huzzah!

PICT0003-9.jpg

Thank you kindly Bill, Vick and Joe. It's another rainy morning here. I have been retired now almost 4 weeks and I must say the weather here in south central Wisconsin has been crumby ever since then. Oh well, it gives me a great reason to shirk my outside chores and spend more time inside with my Britains :D.

PICT0001-11.jpg

Forward men!

PICT0002-11.jpg

Huzzah!

PICT0003-9.jpg

Which I'm sure youd don't feel guilty about Mike and you can't be blamed for shirking your duties. Once again thanks for sharing your playtime this morning.

Great pictures Mike, I knew you would enjoy retirement;)

Cheers

Martyn:)

PICT0001-11.jpg

Forward men!

PICT0002-11.jpg

Huzzah!

PICT0003-9.jpg

WOW!!!:eek: Mike, great setup and photos!:) The backdrop looks fantastic with the figures and scenery!:cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back