Isreal (1 Viewer)

For the most part mankind is terrible. Greedy. We'll never get along. Sometimes I just want to be hermit. I'm reading this book about Comanches in Texas & Oklahoma. Brutal.
On another note, I see the USA carrier group as a deterrent to prevent other groups in joining Hamas. Other than that, Israel don't need our help. They probably have the best trained army in the world.
and their ammunition resupply etc comes from where?

Hey chris,,iv been away a bit,,health etc,,the forum seems to be really changed starting with the !st ID having a round insignia?????
Ha ha- yeah that's crazy- I hadnt heard that- perhaps it's a throwback to the WW1 look?? My Great Grandfathers WW1 I Corps patch was a rounded circle so perhaps that is what is going on here? I dont like the look- the shield was better.

Yep the US is going to be the biggest outside supplier of arms and ammunition. I may not be upto date on this, but weren't Israel the biggest recipient of US aid, followed by one of their neighbours, Egypt in second position. One a firm friend of the US, the other, well, they burn flags.

I'm talking about the current US perspective. Our politicians want an immediate cease fire in Gaza but in contrast they want an endless war in Ukraine.
Putin wants an endless war in Ukraine...Or eat it all right away.

Putin wants an endless war in Ukraine...Or eat it all right away.
He does? And you learned this from CNN or MSNBC? It's the same tired warmongering that led to Vietnam, Afghanistan, and Iraq. Decades were spent there. Trillions were spent. Hundreds of thousands died or were maimed. And when all was said and done nothing was accomplished. Eventually the Ukraine war will end. When it does nothing will be different on that day than if it ended today except for the cost in lives and dollars. And why the rush for a ceasefire in Gaza if endless war is the solution to aggression? It's just whatever is deemed expedient for the our corrupt politicians. You don't see Blinken making any efforts to end the war in Ukraine. He has taken up residence in the Middle East trying to end that one.

Good luck with ever finding a solution in the Middle East, where the children are taught to hate the Israelis and the West from the cradle and carry on to the grave.

He does? And you learned this from CNN or MSNBC? It's the same tired warmongering that led to Vietnam, Afghanistan, and Iraq. Decades were spent there. Trillions were spent. Hundreds of thousands died or were maimed. And when all was said and done nothing was accomplished. Eventually the Ukraine war will end. When it does nothing will be different on that day than if it ended today except for the cost in lives and dollars. And why the rush for a ceasefire in Gaza if endless war is the solution to aggression? It's just whatever is deemed expedient for the our corrupt politicians. You don't see Blinken making any efforts to end the war in Ukraine. He has taken up residence in the Middle East trying to end that one.

So warmongering is Europe and the American government that defend a sovereign country attacked that Putin wants to erase from the maps, annihilate its culture and inhabitants and not the criminal against humanity Putin? Are you just propagating the disgusting propaganda of the Kremlin.....If Ukraine falls everything will go back to how it was before? Putin will attack NATO countries and you think that nothing will happen? Are you real or are you pretending?

So warmongering is Europe and the American government that defend a sovereign country attacked that Putin wants to erase from the maps, annihilate its culture and inhabitants and not the criminal against humanity Putin? Are you just propagating the disgusting propaganda of the Kremlin.....If Ukraine falls everything will go back to how it was before? Putin will attack NATO countries and you think that nothing will happen? Are you real or are you pretending?
Oh please drop the anti Russian propaganda stuff, it’s boring and maybe try looking at the origins of the conflict before spouting off with all that msm rhetoric.

I do not agree with not trying to end the conflict in Ukraine. It needs to end on a lot of levels. Putin IMO never dreamed that Ukraine would not just lay down, he vastly underestimated. I do believe the US could be doing more to end the conflict rather than funneling trillions into it. Putin has no exit right now that doesn't leave him weak.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back