Lah,lah,lah (1 Viewer)

Hi guys

Thanks Wayne for the great idea to set up the thread. Lots of interesting piccies and discussion already, which was the whole idea, and really great to see :wink2:

I might post one or two piccies of my own over the next few days but am definitely going to put some up on the blog [unashamed plug :tongue: ] as I am expecting a delivery of something lovely from CS!!! :salute::

Thanks again, Wayne. Let's keep it going :wink2:

Hi guys

Thanks Wayne for the great idea to set up the thread. Lots of interesting piccies and discussion already, which was the whole idea, and really great to see :wink2:

I might post one or two piccies of my own over the next few days but am definitely going to put some up on the blog [unashamed plug :tongue: ] as I am expecting a delivery of something lovely from CS!!! :salute::

Thanks again, Wayne. Let's keep it going :wink2:

Looking forward to you pics mate

Looking forward to you pics mate

Well, thanks :)

I've got one or two here, with more to come at a later date

P1010545.jpg

P1010546.jpg

P1010547.jpg

P1010548.jpg

Hope you like them :)

The item I've been waiting for from CS arrived the other day. I've still to open it and snap it! :D

These Pics very much resemble my own LAH display. I used the LAH buildings as a
back ground same as you did. Gives a very realistic look !!!:salute:::salute::

Nice pictures. I have also got the CS barracks and, if thats what your alluding to you will think its excellent
Mitch

Tee hee :tongue:

It is indeed, Mitch. The three rather large boxes are in the hobbies room still waiting to be opened

I was planning to do it today but spent most of the morning recovering from an airsoft skirmish I played at yesterday, pictures of which are available on my blog ^&grin

Will most likely get some snaps up for next weekend :wink2:

Thanks for posting. The upcoming Berlin '38 crowd figures will look great with your diorama. I'd love to see the CS Lichterfelde buiding facade displayed with your K&C. Hope you will post soon.

Seeing the figures all grouped together like this they will go well on my parade (minus the Volksturm with his Panzerfaust ) he will be used else where.

162-1-1.jpg

"Who would have guessed that a $21.00 set of lamp posts would get over $200.00
on E-Bay. Imagine if you purchased a case of these back in 2007 !!!!

It's happening again on eBay. With 4 days still to go, a set of lamposts without the original box has attracted 3 bids and the current bid is at US$137.50.

It's happening again on eBay. With 4 days still to go, a set of lamposts without the original box has attracted 3 bids and the current bid is at US$137.50.

Yeah mate im watching them,i have 2 sets might flog them..............^&grin (No way)

If K&C are watching there will be new lamposts very soon for the range. Its what happened when Sigrune was going for big money.
Mitch

If K&C are watching there will be new lamposts very soon for the range. Its what happened when Sigrune was going for big money.
Mitch

Perhaps. But the issue soon becomes why bother collecting the rare and hard to find items if they're going to be brought out again?
Sigrune is standing while the new one is a walking horse. Not enough difference to justify the amount of money the original sigrune was getting at auction. When they brought out the walking sigrune, that completely turned me off.
Its nice to see an item that I bought actually increase in value. I wouldn't sell anything, but with times as they are, its a great investment.
King and Country do a great job with what they produce. I don't agree at all with going back and redoing a figure with a slight variation.
Stick with the new.

I think that the K&C LAH eagle on the plinth will be one to watch out for once retired and sold out. Secondary market value to new collectors should be healthy on
this one !!!! :smile2:

During my 4 years collecting the LAH series retired items have always done very well when sold . Especially in new condition with original box ! ^&grin

I could use a Junkers plane that was for LAH 38 propaganda trips

Dio would be the plane where he comes out while a band is waiting and a crowed standing on the side

Hello again

Just thought I'd put up a few more snaps of my current display. Hope you like them :tongue:

_1010616.jpg

_1010615.jpg

_1010614.jpg

P1010547.jpg

_1010609.jpg

_1010608.jpg

_1010606.jpg

_1010607.jpg

I'm currently doing a little touching up to my CS Lichterfelde barracks, and ordering one or two bits and pieces to stand in front of them. More pictures later :salute::

Users who are viewing this thread

Back