"The Zulu War" (6 Viewers)

Martyn...

Thank you. Must have a look at this
Mitch

Hi Mitch

With a lot of help from Adobe Photoshop and Photobucket. I just followed the instructions until it worked

Cheers

Martyn:)

Martyn...

Thank you. Must have a look at this
Mitch

Hi Mitch

I managed it after a lot of trial and error;):(:D

I know you will crack it, it's pretty straight forward using a combination of the two

Cheers

Ran across another black and white photo which I've added to albums........The Lt.

011-5.jpg

The figures are from Conte Collectibles new Zulu War Series. I mixed figures from sets 9, 12 and 18 to created the photo Dio.........The Lt.

I goofed the I reverse the numbers the figures are from 9, 21 and 18...The Lt.

Thanks Martyn it's the Conte figures no mater in what colorformat that make the photos stand out.....The Lt.

007-2.jpg

I goofed the I reverse the numbers the figures are from 9, 21 and 18...The Lt.

Thanks Martyn it's the Conte figures no mater in what colorformat that make the photos stand out.....The Lt.

007-2.jpg

They certainly help Joe;)

Cheers

My first post on here lads.
I am blown away by the pictures and models of the Lt.
I stumbled on this fantastic site and so glad that I did.
A labour of love and green with envy of your collections and knowledge on this subject.
Keep the good work up.

A labour of love and green with envy of your collections and knowledge on this subject.
Keep the good work up.

Welcome, Red Dave! :) I hope you enjoy the forum, its a great bunch of guys, with amazing collections, and even more amazing historical knowledge.

Welcome,

I assume by posting here you have a preference for the Zulu War? Feel free to browse the different sections as there are many threads on the Zulu War from Trophy, William Britains, Little Legion, Conte and a whole host of other makers.

Scott

Keep the good work up.

Your welcome once again Red Dave for your kind words you also posted on the Rorke's Drift VC web site as a new member and another welcome to this forum and my Land of the Zulus as well as others............The Lt.

Thanks for the welcome lads.
Fantastic Zulu threads, keep you going for hours and the pictures not enough words to value them.
Bravo

In checking with Shannon and Pete I've been told that other than the recent photos my have been lost. So what I've decided to do is create a new thread begining with the Battle of Isandlwana and on to Rorke's Drift featuring photos from "Creating the Battle" along with others I'll be takeing along the way. Once again they'll feature figures from Trophy Ltd., Conte, Little Legion, Britian, ANI and KINGKAST along with my painted figures. The war begins with Conte's Zulu starting the attack at ISANDLWAN....The Lt.

Dear "Lt.":

Splendid photos with great dropback. Great looking figures as well.

"Iron Brigade"

One corner of the laager at Gingindlovu April 2nd 1879

AB.jpg

91st Highlanders
60th Rifles
Naval Brigade Gatling gun
Natal Native Contingent
Mounted Infantry

Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back