Things that annoy me (2 Viewers)

The Supreme Court using "lack of standing" as an excuse to avoid deciding difficult and important issues. Then the media misleadingly reporting such decisions as though they addressed the substantive issue. If states whose citizens are impacted and users of social media do not have standing to challenge governmental interactions with social media platforms, then who does? Seemingly no one according to the Supreme Court. Which means that such practices, even if in violation of the Constitution, can't be challenged.

Draft coverage across all sports.

Most, if not all of the time, the “experts” are wrong and no one ever calls them out.

Since apparently, my original post is missing, I will say it again as it is a huge annoyance in this world, at least to me. I do not like people who have profited off the American taxpayer's dime who then go on late night talk shows and any other public format to whine when their integrity, findings or anything else is called into question. Talk about EGO ISSUES! Maybe the smart thing to do is STFU, enjoy your gains and ride off into the sunset......................

Bronny James. The Lakers drafted a guy who averaged 4.8 points per game in college.
One analyst pointed out that LA could have easily signed him as free agent after the draft.

He softly noted that Bronny wasn’t that good against mostly mediocre PAC-12 teams while focusing on the fact that no one else was going to draft him.

One analyst pointed out that LA could have easily signed him as free agent after the draft.

He softly noted that Bronny wasn’t that good against mostly mediocre PAC-12 teams while focusing on the fact that no one else was going to draft him.
I'm sure Lakers fans are looking forward to Bronny and his Dad being on the court together in a true to life Father and Son sporting moment during garbage time when the Lakers are down 40.

1. Cell phones in cars. It is impossible to drive anywhere now. Actually drive your car.

2. Left hand loungers. You are not a cop, it is not your job to make people go the speed limit. It's also very unsafe.

3. It's been the same d#$% menu at Mc Donalds/ Starbucks, etc, for 20 years. Don't stand/drive thru going "AAAAAHHHH".
You should have known by the time you got there.

4. Having to go the Secretary Of State. (DMV).

5. The crazy process to buy plane tickets anymore. ?.$ ?$ ?$ ?$ every question! another charge.
Here's a idea. I want go some where, tell me how much is the total, and figure Yeah, I going somewhere so I am going to have to bring luggage, so add that in before hand.

6. Stoves, Wash machines, Dryers, Etc . It all, does not have to be that complicated .. I really don't need internet on the dryer. My washer does not need to figure out the year I bought the jeans, so it can the control the wear. Just wash the darn things, Make ice, etc.

7. More than 3 text in a row. If you want to talk more than that, JUST CALL.

8. No more spare tires in cars.

9. Concert Tickets, 9 steps to get to a person, which I wanted to talk to anyway. Wait times in Dr Office. I agree with all of these as well.

10. The constant remakes of TV. and Movies. Stop. Leave some stuff alone. It doesn't need to be remade. Write new things.

11. To everyone in the world. I have the amount of french fries that I, intend to eat. Order your own!
Last time we bought a washing machine it has old fashioned dials, not digital displays. And washes great!

I've said it before but Ken Burns. Wow is he an annoying guy with his endless lectures on what others should think and do. Next to Colbert, the most annoying "celebrity" around. My skin crawls when he speaks in that Pee Wee Herman voice.

I've said it before but Ken Burns. Wow is he an annoying guy with his endless lectures on what others should think and do. Next to Colbert, the most annoying "celebrity" around. My skin crawls when he speaks in that Pee Wee Herman voice.
Agree. Imo he is a good historian but he has turned into his own agenda. Sad really.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back