Things that I really like (2 Viewers)

Kurt Russell movies. My favorite is "The Thing" but I watched the politically incorrect westerns this weekend "The Hateful Eight" and "Bone Tomahawk" on Netflix. Neither of these movies would be made today because of the racial themes and violence. The latter portrays the "indigenous" people as literal stone age cave dwellers whose sole purpose is to inflict barbarous violence on others. Great stuff. Russell is fantastic in both movies.
He was in so many terrific movies, including Big Trouble in Little China and Stargate, one of the few child actors that kept at it, without going off the rails.

Kurt Russell movies. My favorite is "The Thing" but I watched the politically incorrect westerns this weekend "The Hateful Eight" and "Bone Tomahawk" on Netflix. Neither of these movies would be made today because of the racial themes and violence. The latter portrays the "indigenous" people as literal stone age cave dwellers whose sole purpose is to inflict barbarous violence on others. Great stuff. Russell is fantastic in both movies.
Bone Tomahawk is one of the most over the top violent movies I've ever seen, the one scene in the cave that involves a scalping................and another thing is just jaw droppingly violent, so be warned if you choose to watch it.

"Lowlifes" on Tubi. A rare example of a decent, low-budget horror flick. Nice twist on the hillbillies vs city slickers theme. Plenty of gratuitous violence.

Bone Tomahawk is one of the most over the top violent movies I've ever seen, the one scene in the cave that involves a scalping................and another thing is just jaw droppingly violent, so be warned if you choose to watch it.
Yeah, those scenes were full on, The Hatefull Eight also had a nut busting scene, looked painful :eek:

"New Year's Evil." This is possibly the single worst 80s slasher movie ever made which is saying a great deal. But it has a genuine era vibe that is sorely missing from the soulless movies of today. I have to believe that Netflix, Lifetime, Sci FY and others are using AI to generate the plots of the "original" movies airing in recent years. It's hard to exactly pinpoint the difference but the bad movies of the 80s are enjoyable in a way that modern movies are not.

Good to see another university president held accountable for tolerating anti-Semitic riots on her campus. These academics hide behind "free speech" to pick and choose which causes they tolerate and which they will not. It's unreal that in the year 2024 that anyone would excuse violent threats against students based on their religion. Something straight out of the 1930s Germany. No such threats would be tolerated against any other religious or racial group.

I'm not going to put this eloquently, being working class, and Still few will believe, that as Christian, however Nominally, or even, those who profess to be atheists, who, in their hearts know, they only have the freedom to exist because of Christian teachings of mercy, and will be suppressed and eliminated in islam, and will also cease to exist because of their rebellion against the will of those, who must be opposed or as a Jew, (Also however Nominally) will know from history, You, We, I , am under attack from those who mean us no good intention !
FFS, All that you hold dear will be gone and you will be persecuted, for even holding such thoughts. Wake Up !
Alas, soon if things continue as they have the past few weeks, I will and anyone with similar thoughts, will be Jailed for thought Crimes. George Orwell's "1984" has arrived under the Labour Party and their policy of protecting Islam, People have already been sentenced and imprisoned. No Joke, No Lie !

From Titane - a seriously weird movie. What this guy lacks in superficial messaging, he makes up for in intensity. Something lacking these days. No more serious people. The age of Idiocracy.

I watched it and would not recommend it to anyone.

The Rams have such disdain for the NFL preseason that they not only don't play any starters, but McVay handed off the head coaching duties to an assistant coach. They should let the hot dog vendor play QB in the next game. Great stuff to highlight the absurdity of the preseason. Just another money grab by the NFL.

The Rams have such disdain for the NFL preseason that they not only don't play any starters, but McVay handed off the head coaching duties to an assistant coach. They should let the hot dog vendor play QB in the next game. Great stuff to highlight the absurdity of the preseason. Just another money grab by the NFL.
I thought the purpose of the preseason games was to evaluate potential additions to the rosters before the final cuts and let veterans tune up for the regular season.

I thought so too Terp152. Everything is money money money. Teams play all season to win their divisions/league then get knocked out by a team who gets hot at the right moment.
Mark

I thought so too Terp152. Everything is money money money. Teams play all season to win their divisions/league then get knocked out by a team who gets hot at the right moment.
Mark
The fact that teams make season ticket holders buy preseason game tickets at full price as part of the package annoys me to no end.

The fact that teams make season ticket holders buy preseason game tickets at full price as part of the package annoys me to no end.
Mark
Yup, and even more amazing is the amount of money that is gambled on preseason games.

I'm not going to put this eloquently, being working class, and Still few will believe, that as Christian, however Nominally, or even, those who profess to be atheists, who, in their hearts know, they only have the freedom to exist because of Christian teachings of mercy, and will be suppressed and eliminated in islam, and will also cease to exist because of their rebellion against the will of those, who must be opposed or as a Jew, (Also however Nominally) will know from history, You, We, I , am under attack from those who mean us no good intention !
FFS, All that you hold dear will be gone and you will be persecuted, for even holding such thoughts. Wake Up !
Alas, soon if things continue as they have the past few weeks, I will and anyone with similar thoughts, will be Jailed for thought Crimes. George Orwell's "1984" has arrived under the Labour Party and their policy of protecting Islam, People have already been sentenced and imprisoned. No Joke, No Lie !
.......what it simply boils down to is assimilation or lack of. Flooding any country with migrants who have differing religious & cultural beliefs to their host nation is a well known recipe for conflict. It doesn't work and never has.

The strong will always dominate the weak regardless of their heritage, status and past history. The west is currently under siege and their leaders are actively encouraging mass migration knowing the risks.

The question is why?

One can only speculate? My question is who benefits from destabilizing western society?

They make no bones about it, their aim is world domination and the regime now in control of UK are forwarding it.

Attachments

• IMG-20240815-WA0001.jpg
    IMG-20240815-WA0001.jpg
    220.8 KB · Views: 2
.......what it simply boils down to is assimilation or lack of. Flooding any country with migrants who have differing religious & cultural beliefs to their host nation is a well known recipe for conflict. It doesn't work and never has.

The strong will always dominate the weak regardless of their heritage, status and past history. The west is currently under siege and their leaders are actively encouraging mass migration knowing the risks.

The question is why?

One can only speculate? My question is who benefits from destabilizing western society?
Not 'The West' that's for sure.

Tea
Sleep
Reading - books and magazine - nothing online.
Ham, Egg and Chips [made from real potatos]
Hearing the cat purr.
oh Tea
Sausage and Mash Potatos, with onion and mushroom Gravy. Put on a Yorkshire pudding and i am very happy.
Chocolate - British/European, nothing in it like nuts etc, just a good old fashioned bar of chocolate, with tea ofcourse.

I have a bucket list, well the word rhythms with bucket.

They make no bones about it, their aim is world domination and the regime now in control of UK are forwarding it.
They received the largest majority in parliament since 1997, the people voted for them in massive numbers, but lets not democracy and the majority wanting it get in the way shall we..................

They received the largest majority in parliament since 1997, the people voted for them in massive numbers, but lets not democracy and the majority wanting it get in the way shall we..................
No Graham, you present those percentages as you and the party like, wouldn't want to be thought of committing Thoughtcrime now, like that ex serviceman who was jailed for just attending a protest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back