Walking Dead (WARNING MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS) (6 Viewers)

Re: Walking Dead

It's show time tonight at 9pm. Be there or be square. -- Al

I really wish AMC would promote the premiere a little. LOL.

Pretty good premier episode with lots of action and some new cast members. Don't trust Glen's new 'buddy' and I believe trouble with Morgan is brewing as he seems to lack Rick's more practical attitude. -- Al

Pretty good premier episode with lots of action and some new cast members. Don't trust Glen's new 'buddy' and I believe trouble with Morgan is brewing as he seems to lack Rick's more practical attitude. -- Al

Yes I agree, will be interesting to learn who sounded the 'you know what' as well? My money's on the nutty priest, but he seems too obvious if you get my drift.....

Yes I agree, will be interesting to learn who sounded the 'you know what' as well? My money's on the nutty priest, but he seems too obvious if you get my drift.....

Whoever did it is a POS, drawing a horde like that on Alexandria, can't see how they keep that sea of zombies out.

Warning-somewhat of a spoiler alert! The writers do like to distract and confuse, throwing out many clues and then coming up with something off-the-wall. Very seldom do they resort to the obvious. It ought to be interesting to see who played Quasimodo. -- Al

Warning-somewhat of a spoiler alert! The writers do like to distract and confuse, throwing out many clues and then coming up with something off-the-wall. Very seldom do they resort to the obvious. It ought to be interesting to see who played Quasimodo. -- Al

I really, truly hope it's not the son of the guy Rick offed.

I'm guessing it was the Wolves or whatever they are called that sounded the alarm. All that switching back and forth from color to b&w had me dizzy by the end though. I hope no one with epilepsy was watching. They need to do some more with Daryl's character. It seems like he only gets one or two lines per show.

I'm guessing it was the Wolves or whatever they are called that sounded the alarm. All that switching back and forth from color to b&w had me dizzy by the end though. I hope no one with epilepsy was watching. They need to do some more with Daryl's character. It seems like he only gets one or two lines per show.

That is the problem when so many new folks are now involved. I fear the impact and plotlines for the characters we truly care about get diminished by the need to spread out the face time and dialogue. This whole series was created and sustained by the core 6 or 7 main guys, with all their faults and strengths. What about Daryl and Maggie? Where have they been? Michael

I'm waiting for the 'Terminator' Carol character to re-appear, as I'm sure she'll do when most needed. I like how she has maintained her meek facade for her new neighbors but that Morgan has me concerned as he apparently sees what she is doing. -- Al

Who will "bite" the dust this year? My only one that I think would be untouchable would be Rick.
Mark

Who will "bite" the dust this year? My only one that I think would be untouchable would be Rick.
Mark
Always the key question. Rick, Carl, Morgan, Darryl, Carol, and Glen are all survivors from Season 1 and the viewers have a vested interest in them at this point. I'm guessing Morgan is most vulnerable from that group. I don't see Glen going unless Maggie goes with him in some sort of last stand. Darryl seems to have the most dangerous jobs, time after time, but he also seems to be the audience favorite. I wouldn't give odds on any later season arrivals other than the baby Judith, as this show has proved time and again that zombies must be fed. I would really be displeased to see any of the Season 1 survivors go bye-bye, other than Morgan. But, if the writers can bump off the likes of Hershel, then anyone would seem to be fair game. -- Al

Mark

Sasha and that Sgt Ford guy (who i refer to as the big one with red hair because I can't remember the character names) have to be at risk. They are secondary enough not to matter. My money is on Ford since they played out the pouty I'm so depressed storyline with Sasha and they didn't knock her off when she deserved it. I can't see Rick, Daryl, Carol or Glen getting the ax. It likely depends as much on the actors as anything. How long they want to continue with the show.

I could see Rosita or that other girl also.Then there's Eugene,Maggie,Judith (which would turn Rick into something that he could not come back from).This season is suppose to be relentless.
Mark

Sasha and that Sgt Ford guy (who i refer to as the big one with red hair because I can't remember the character names) have to be at risk. They are secondary enough not to matter. My money is on Ford since they played out the pouty I'm so depressed storyline with Sasha and they didn't knock her off when she deserved it. I can't see Rick, Daryl, Carol or Glen getting the ax. It likely depends as much on the actors as anything. How long they want to continue with the show.

I could tell you who is still alive in the book, but I won'ttttttt!^&grin Michael

Users who are viewing this thread

Back