Nfl 2012 season!!!! (2 Viewers)

Mate i could get a K&C TANK for the price of a FL figure so im a happy man..........................:wink2:^&grin^&grin^&grin

Yea, but what about the scale of it though?? 1:30/1:32/1:79, opps wrong thread, sorry guys:)...Sammy

It will be hard for the loser to argue his way out of this bet :wink2: ^&grin

If i loose im leaving the Forum...................{eek3} ^&grin ^&grin ^&grin
Be a few hoping i loose.

Ravens 24 49ers 13. Keeps the Steel City in all time lead of 6 Superbowls. That is the objective on the Black and Gold side of things. ALso, wouldn't mind seeing Ed Reed get a ring. By the way, 2nd prediction - Ed Reed will be in a Patriots uniform next season!

TD

I really have no idea who is going to win this game, haven't given it much thought to be honest.

The 49ers are a better team, but the converting a 4th and 28 with a 29 yard dump off check down pass/winning a playoff game on a 70 yard bomb with 31 seconds left/Having good Flacco show up for three games in a row/Ravens are on one of those New York Football Giants rolls, so who knows.

One thing I will predict; if the Ravens lose, they'll interview Ray Ray and we'll hear this "The Lord came to me in a dream last night...........(gets choked up).......and he said, RAY, you are not done, you have more football in you...........(looks around to be sure everyone is watching him, gets down on one knee, cries)..........Watchu talking about Lord???..............(gets back up, wipes away a tear).........The Lord told me Baltimore needs you. YOUR teamates NEED you. Your 6 kids from 4 different women NEED you. Your mission is not done, there's more football in you Ray Ray, go out there in 2013 and continue your work, so I am unretiring."

How's that for a predicition?.....:rolleyes2:

One thing I will predict; if the Ravens lose, they'll interview Ray Ray and we'll hear this "The Lord came to me in a dream last night...........(gets choked up).......and he said, RAY, you are not done, you have more football in you...........(looks around to be sure everyone is watching him, gets down on one knee, cries)..........Watchu talking about Lord???..............(gets back up, wipes away a tear).........The Lord told me Baltimore needs you. YOUR teamates NEED you. Your 6 kids from 4 different women NEED you. Your mission is not done, there's more football in you Ray Ray, go out there in 2013 and continue your work, so I am unretiring."

How's that for a predicition?.....:rolleyes2:

I did not know that, George. Kind of shows "religious" Ray in a different light. Its a bit hypocritical to spout religious platitudes from a man whose philosphy was "turn the other cheek" while participating in a blood-sport, but you've reached true hypocrit status when you do so while obstructing justice and fathering children with 4 different women. I'm agnostic, so the fact that he did so doesn't bother me (so long as he supports the children, and does his best as a father to guide them, let him sleep with as many women as he wants) but the fact that he loves to pretend he is religious, while flouting several of the big tenets of his religion is annoying.:rolleyes2:

I'm beginning to think that some of youse guys don't like Ray Lewis.:rolleyes2: -- Al

He says that his faith told him to retire so he could be with his children. Assuming this is true I don't know that we can criticize a man for that. Moreover, if he has found religion recently (which I'm not altogether sure is the case, but even if he hasn't but has re-embraced it), that would seem to be a positive development. Once he found religion Malcolm X became a changed man (from his former life of crime and drugs).

I'm beginning to think that some of youse guys don't like Ray Lewis.:rolleyes2: -- Al

I don't like hypocritical frauds.

The "these guys are role models for young kids" ship sailed a long time ago for me, todays players are not role models, nor should anyone make them out to be.

When a guy rants and raves about religion like his does, it doesn't jive with me due to the way he conducts himself off the field.

Just play the game and shut up, we can do without the pre game hystrionics and the post game religious rants.

I don't like hypocritical frauds.

The "these guys are role models for young kids" ship sailed a long time ago for me, todays players are not role models, nor should anyone make them out to be.

When a guy rants and raves about religion like his does, it doesn't jive with me due to the way he conducts himself off the field.

Just play the game and shut up, we can do without the pre game hystrionics and the post game religious rants.

And not to get Al upset with the Ray Ray bashing; a friend of mine just sent me a link from a USA Today story, Ray Ray is wearing custom gold cleats today with Psalms 91 on them and his cleat insoles have a list of all his regular season accomplishments on one, his post season accomplishments on the other.

At first, I thought it was a link from a story off of Barstool sports (I've you've never visited this site, you owe it to yourself if you are a sports fan), but it is a real story.

Ok then.

And not to get Al upset with the Ray Ray bashing; a friend of mine just sent me a link from a USA Today story, Ray Ray is wearing custom gold cleats today with Psalms 91 on them and his cleat insoles have a list of all his regular season accomplishments on one, his post season accomplishments on the other.

At first, I thought it was a link from a story off of Barstool sports (I've you've never visited this site, you owe it to yourself if you are a sports fan), but it is a real story.

Ok then.
George, you won't upset me by bashing Ray. He really only has himself to blame for all the flak he takes and I certainly wouldn't hold him up as a model for anyone to copy off the field. I accept him as football player on one of the two teams I like, nothing more. I'm not a fan of all the antics, by anyone, in regards to pre-game or during the game such as dancing after a routine tackle or acting like a maroon when scoring a Td. I kind of prefer the low-key, professional approach to playing the game, those who act like they have done it before and are ready for the next possesion. I hate the circus clown stuff that occurs during games. -- Al

I kind of prefer the low-key, professional approach to playing the game, those who act like they have done it before and are ready for the next possesion.

To quote the greatest running back of all time "When you score a touchdown, act like you've been there before."

Ok then.

LOL. What a clown that guy is. If the Ravens lose this one, all the distractions he has created will come down on his head.

Very true....The gospel says by their fruit you will know them....but it starts with repent, turn to the Lord and be saved.

George, you won't upset me by bashing Ray. He really only has himself to blame for all the flak he takes and I certainly wouldn't hold him up as a model for anyone to copy off the field. I accept him as football player on one of the two teams I like, nothing more. I'm not a fan of all the antics, by anyone, in regards to pre-game or during the game such as dancing after a routine tackle or acting like a maroon when scoring a Td. I kind of prefer the low-key, professional approach to playing the game, those who act like they have done it before and are ready for the next possesion. I hate the circus clown stuff that occurs during games. -- Al

Good Post...Completely agree{bravo}}

Users who are viewing this thread

Back